Morrissey attends the UK premiere of 'Legend' (Sep. 3, 2015); photos

he's doing a fine job of channeling an iggy pop shirt-allergy........ but I must agree with the comment about this being a bad combo for a short-ish legged man...

I wonder if him and Tom Hardy met at some point? I can imagine them to hit it off.

Can't remember the last time I saw Moz in a suit, a proper one.

Hope he asked about a new season of peaky blinders

Is Damon's Morrissey's personal assistant? Bodyguard?
He's a barber and former celebrity stylist. He cuts the band's hair and is Morrissey's minder. A lot of people think he's the new Jake.

Who's the grumpy red head girl in the back?
Just another celebrity walking the blue carpet, presumably. I don't recognize her face. I'm sure Morrissey wasn't thrilled to see her fur coat.

Last edited:
Agreed. His choice of trousers and jeans the last few years DO NOT work on a short-legged man. The top half is hubba hubba, though.

Did you know he has a 26.5 inch inside leg, which is quite short.

Maybe the short trousers are so that he can show off the non-animal skin shoes. BTW I tried looking up Stella McCartney men's shoes" but couldn't find any. Where does Moz get them?

The jacket is stunning. But NO MAN should be walking around aged 56 in a jacket without a shirt - unless, say, you are living in a nudist colony and are stopping by the "real world" for the day.

The Kemp brothers film was abysmal (mainly due to the two central performances) and bore little relation to the facts as all three Kray brothers had influence over it (and pocketed around £300k from the producers).

As for eyebrows turning grey - not true. Eyebrows, like beards and sideburns, do not always turn grey at the same time as head hair - guys often have patches or streaks of grey in beards that are otherwise dark. Eyebrows are exactly the same. But of course this wouldn't be So_Low without some kind of asinine accusation or conspiracy...

You just managed to insult a female actress that Moz loved and celebrated as she died earlier this year as she was in The Krays and mentioned cause of her performance in it. The Krays is and always will be a masterpiece and Legend will never match it n any shape or form.

As for your knowledge on hair study pantothenic acid as you know very little or nothing about how it works. Human hair is dead protein and eyebrows go grey as many celebs know which is why they dye them and in better pictures you see Moz does have greyish eyebrows cause he does look very old now.

I think a tie but no shirt would have been epic. That's what I am wearing this season.

What about a tie, but no shirt or jacket, just the trousers, that was what I was wearing last season.

If anybody is interested a friend of mine is running a limited batch of 500 pairs of the jogging pants he has been wearing in recent times, in both white and blue. These will come with a signature 'M' on the arse pocket and are made of fine Egyptian cotton. They will not be ready until later in the year and there is lots of interest, but a Facebook site will be created very soon with further details. Expect a price tag of around £120 a pair and a single run only of 5000 pieces.

What about a tie, but no shirt or jacket, just the trousers, that was what I was wearing last season.

I would say that Joyce has aged better than Moz, so has Johnny and Vini Reilly too for that matter.

I am just happy he is getting out of the house and meeting people. He rarely goes anywhere and it is not good to be alone too much. I hope he met some nice people to go out with. The grumpy red head could have had a shot if she wasn't wearing fur. She looked like she had the hots for Moz.

I browsed trough all the corbis pictures. Not a single one of Damon or Moz at the premier. I think the blue suited guy is a bodyguard

Doubt that film can beat the brilliant "The Krays" with the wonderful Kemp brothers who made it a classic. Moz must dye his eyebrows cause they go grey too if you don't dye them cause what is left of his hair is a grey mess. His flashy look is so cheap, like a cheap pimp.

Not true at all about the eyebrows. My hair is nearly white all over and my eyebrows are still the jet black my hair used to be.

Nobody told me Quentin Tarantino is transitioning...

Holy SHIT. Somewhere Johnny Marr is clutching his diaphragm, gasping for air. It is so sad. This Damon stylist person must be an agent of the devil.
I was watching some clips from the Quarry comeback years and Morsey looked so cool back then. He looked like a British gangster, subdued but with style. This outfit is physical evidence of some psychodrama writ large. He could have at least found some lemon sole plastic boots to complete the ensemble. It makes me embarrassed to like his music. It isn't "proving" anything. He's just plain lost his mind.

ELTON JOHN looks cooler.

I'm afraid he'll show up somewhere when he's seventy wearing a codpiece with cell phone activated LED lights and pink and purple streaks in his eyebrows. To prove some point.

I'm glad I saw The Smiths when I was a kid. I just...can't...with this.

Off the rails he IS.

SAD

That lens they use for red carpet events makes most legs look short.

- - - Updated - - -

Who's the grumpy red head girl in the back?

True, but the fact that Moz IS short-legged doesn't help. The pants he chooses aren't flattering in person, either.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom