Morrissey attends the UK premiere of 'Legend' (Sep. 3, 2015); photos

You've obviously never stood next to him.

well hes 5 11 though of course you loose a couple with age. if hes 5 8 the i guess marrs like 5 5. i say this as a very short slender person. im 5 8 and 115 pounds

well hes 5 11 though of course you loose a couple with age. if hes 5 8 the i guess marrs like 5 5. i say this as a very short slender person. im 5 8 and 115 pounds

Morrissey is not 5'8. He's a big guy

I think he's wise not to dye his hair. There is nothing worse than a man over 45 colouring his hair IMHO. ;-)

to color or not to color is not the question but rather what makes you feel or look good when you leave the mirror. he looks good there and im not very forgiving when it comes to hair. really i thought it looked pretty good tbh though i might have added a clip for flare with the black and white get up. it was the pants being to short but thats how all of those pants are

A tuna? A f***ing TUNA???!
I also think he looks 'criminally good'
My eyes are fine.

I thought good outfit, nice jacket and then i scrolled down and saw the rest of the outfit!! What happened to the Gucci jacket and fancy jeans..Someone get him a stylist Now!!

I thought good outfit, nice jacket and then i scrolled down and saw the rest of the outfit!! What happened to the Gucci jacket and fancy jeans..Someone get him a stylist Now!!

its actually a very specific look that im betting he opted to wear because of the "premiere"

Blood hell, that sure isn't LA. Brits have weird shaped heads, like eggs. Even though that egg head Brit wearing glasses and the Adidas jacket is far away, we can still see his bad teeth.

Why is Morrissey wearing old lady pants?...Really, those look like Nancy's pants. Strange. Anonymous-

Racist c***

I'm 5'8 and when I met him I was looking up to his face, he's not short at all.

he's 5"10 thats not big.

it is when youre a guy a 5 8 like myself. guys have different ideas on size and what it means to them. im very slender and athletic and it was always an issue my height and how other guys wanted to treat me

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom