Morrissey attends the UK premiere of 'Legend' (Sep. 3, 2015); photos

Why are you so upset with his choice of blazer? Are you all clinically insane? If so, I'm sorry. If not, get off the internet - you're wasting valuable time.

Personally I think he looks criminally good. How is he 56 years old? And I'm really stoked about the movie. The Krays were some bad sons'o'bitches.

Why are you so upset with his choice of blazer? Are you all clinically insane? If so, I'm sorry. If not, get off the internet - you're wasting valuable time.

Personally I think he looks criminally good. How is he 56 years old? And I'm really stoked about the movie. The Krays were some bad sons'o'bitches.

oh for god sake, are you blind? he looks like a giant tuna.
go get some new glasses before you insult the sensible folks who have proper eyesight

Are you really that stupid? I already posted the photo with Damon on page 2 of this thread. He is on the left and you can see him in full. The arm in the picture on the right belongs to Moz' bodyguard. How do I know that it's the bodyguard? Because he was in other pictures with Moz and because he walked in front of Moz at the premiere.

COA6fGkWIAAONpm.jpg

Calm down, I did not see this picture on page two.

Morrissey_fix.png

Ahh. Fixed it. Had to give him his power back.

Best I could do on the coat. Definitely more rock star though. The Austin Powers blue velvet suit and lace cravat would better befit his status as an international man of playboy, but I haven't the skills. Check out amazed chipmunk guy at far left. He knows what's up. Imagine the noise he was making right then. Kind of a high pitched "Ahhhhhh!"

After seeing these photos, that line from 'Get Off the Stage' is stuck in my head:

"Oh, you silly old man, in your misguided trousers..."

Morrissey_fix.png

Best I could do on the coat. Definitely more rock star though. The Austin Powers blue velvet suit and lace cravat would better befit his status as an international man of playboy, but I haven't the skills. Check out amazed chipmunk guy at far left. He knows what's up. Imagine the noise he was making right then. Kind of a high pitched "Ahhhhhh!"

Perfection!

I agree! That jacket and those awful pants! YUCK! Having money can't and doesn't buy taste!

I love the smile and suit jacket but the pants are much too short to complete the look. And put a button-down shirt on, man!

He is wearing the necklace from the CA concerts. I miss him already.

maybe his mum purchased the outfit while he was on tour, not expecting he would have gained weight.
moz not wanting to upset his mum squeezed into the outfit, explaining the entire affair.
maybe no shirt because it ripped while first trying it on.

dunno but thought that Morrissey was tall, but He's just averge length

as long as He's not attending in skinny jeans rolled up to over the ankles, no socks and white sneakers, it's fine

and they say he's mentall...putting on the central heatwave in tha celibate house...[cold]

Morrissey_fix.png

If I hadn't just heard that in real life Morrissey likes to hone in on people's weaknesses and attack them with barbed suggestions I'd say the extent you went with this photoshop was a dick move...but given his troll style and the fact you're a fan, he probably beams with pride and feels responsible for his little troll baby-in-training. :p

Average length? ha ha

He is in no way tall. I don't know anything about stones or squid, but he is about 5'8" and no, those aren't the dimensions for the Stonehenge prop. Anonymous-

Average length? ha ha

He is in no way tall. I don't know anything about stones or squid, but he is about 5'8" and no, those aren't the dimensions for the Stonehenge prop. Anonymous-

You've obviously never stood next to him.

The winner of this years Great British Fashion Off is ! ! ! ! SIMON COWELL !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I'm not sure which is worse - those ghastly trousers, or the fact that in 2015, with gay marriage legal, Morrissey still has to make his long-term boyfriend hide five paces behind him and pretend he's just a 24-hour on-call hairdresser.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom