Morrissey Attends Wrestling Event... - Pro Wrestling Sheet

Morrissey, Jesse and Damon at a wrestling match...

Morrissey — Attends Wrestling Event … Seen ACTUALLY Having A Good Time - Pro Wrestling Sheet

POSTED BY: RYAN SATIN MAY 6, 2016

Music icon Morrissey is notoriously known for being unhappy … but Friday night in Downtown, Los Angeles he attended a Lucha VaVoom show and was surprisingly seen having a good time.

Our correspondents in attendance say Moz arrived before the show started with a decent sized group and appeared to be enjoying himself throughout the night — clapping, cheering and such.

We’re told the singer left before the main event got started, and the show’s announcer made several mentions about his presence to the crowd once he was gone.

That’s right, Morrissey watched Joey Ryan flip a little person with his penis tonight. And he liked it.

A special day in history.

prowrestling.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This doesn't look like the wrestling I used to watch at 6:05pm on Saturdays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blikey, this is not Los Angeles! This is Manc O4 Arena and he is at a Susan Boyle concert. I also spotted him at Queens Arse Pob on Kings Road with Tom Jones. I reckon.

Nigel Higginsbottom Whales III

"back of the net!" "wee bit"

I don't feel safe here

I'd be so bummed to be part of Morrissey's gang, they never get to stay for the whole show.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't feel safe here

It looks like it's at the Mayan which is kind of a scary venue. I once saw Mogwai there and afterwards a man was shot dead in the street. :p I didn't witness it I just read about it in the newspaper but my thought was "It's that goddam spooky theater."

It is the Mayan. People say it is "spooky" because it is obviously supposed to resemble a Mayan temple. Saw Hope Sandoval there a few years ago and it was kind of eerie with all the lights off and her back turned to us. One of the few venues left in LA that Morrissey has not played...I reckon.

The Mayan also has some type of wrestling show and in between matches, some freak people circus show (no animals). I'll have to put this on my calendar for another Morrissey selfie, I still can't get one with my Padres cap on. I wonder if Morrissey would even take that selfie since he is such a loyal Dodger fan. Anonymous-

Last edited:
Is Jesse into the "huma lifestyle" as well ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I can see him liking this odd ball wrestling, looks very amusing, Saddens me s bit, he never seems to be enjoying himself. He doesn't seem comfortable in his own skin which is sad since he is gorgeous, funny, and talented. I wonder why Matt is in town? Let's hope to a "new recording".

Man, this is SO gay.

Saddens me s bit, he never seems to be enjoying himself. He doesn't seem comfortable in his own skin which is sad since he is gorgeous, funny, and talented.
Probably because he knows that whatever event he goes to, there will be some asshole in the crowd busy taking photographs of him. It must be hard to let yourself go, when you know that you are constantly being observed. I presume this is why he only ever stays for the first three songs at gigs, etc. and left early during this.

Man, this is SO gay.

Probably because he knows that whatever event he goes to, there will be some asshole in the crowd busy taking photographs of him. It must be hard to let yourself go, when you know that you are constantly being observed. I presume this is why he only ever stays for the first three songs at gigs, etc. and left early during this.

How liberating though to actually not give a f$$k what people think or what they catch you doing? He is open and free onstage but offstage? Runs from any attention and probably terribly lonely. Free your mind Morrissey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom