Morrissey autobiography bookcover revealed

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
Here it is folks! Hot off the press!

Mum's the word...:thumb:

ap7oef.jpg

Re: Morrissey Autobiography Bookcover Revealed!

At first I was excited, then I LOL'ed, then I got sad that it wasn't an actual update on this is he/or isn't he book. :lbf:

Thanks for the laugh.....

I wouldn't call this a hoax, I'd call it a joke. I don't see any reason to delete it. It might be better categorized in off-topic.

I find this cover deeply offensive and insulting towards Moz, I woder if this isn`t against the TOS of this Site.

It's obviously a joke. I do not believe it was posted with any malicious intent. There is no TOS violation here. If the person who posted it was clearly an anti-Morrissey type who wanted to disrupt the flow of things that would be something we could look at but Mozza220559 is a regular contributor who is clearly a Morrissey fan. You can ignore the thread or the user if you are that distressed by this.

It's obviously a joke. I do not believe it was posted with any malicious intent. There is no TOS violation here. If the person who posted it was clearly an anti-Morrissey type who wanted to disrupt the flow of things that would be something we could look at but Mozza220559 is a regular contributor who is clearly a Morrissey fan. You can ignore the thread or the user if you are that distressed by this.

Bored, "General Discussion" with the tag "News" is not the place for what you call a "joke". I was expecting a news item or at least sth respectful to Moz. To leave it here would explain to me why some refer to this site as So-low.

Hey, so how about that sink hole? Pretty cool, huh? :p

54049241.jpg

Not funny. At all.
BTW, the font choice and Photoshop skills are awful.

Bored, "General Discussion" with the tag "News" is not the place for what you call a "joke". I was expecting a news item or at least sth respectful to Moz. To leave it here would explain to me why some refer to this site as So-low.

Oh lighten up, the chance of any real Morrissey news at the moment is very slim, what's the problem with a harmless joke!? It's obviously not real is it? Have a laugh for god's sake. It's not breaking any rules.

I for one seriously hope the cover of his autobiography in some way includes a pug with a mohawk. :p

Oh I just noticed the pixelated penis. :rofl: Is this what's making everyone so upset? Penguin would never approve that, it's obviously a hoax.

4661902008_4f06229bc0_b.jpg

:p

i want

love the cock haha

and to those boring detractors...get off your high horses and lighten up!!

you can have a laugh at him and still adore him without having your noses up his arse, you know.

'Nuff said! For CrystalGeezer it's Muff Said.

Lmao!!

4661562511_fac7273b0f_b.jpg

4661562515_d3b4324b30_b.jpg

4661562499_54b09ede58_b.jpg

4661562519_0bbd911ac9_b.jpg

:D

Tags
abusive blindadoration boring funny holierthanthou homophobia hypocrites jawohl moral police obscene pseudo_moz_fans stem the rose
Back
Top Bottom