Morrissey Autograph Mini Feature Film

terrancestamp

I had this idea to put all my autographs on film. Now before I get nasty notes underneath, I am doing this for myself first and foremost. If people find it interesting that's a bonus. It is certainly a resource that you could use if you are checking to see what his signature truly looks like at different points in his career. If you don't want to watch then just don't....it's that easy. All of these autographs were all hand signed by Morrissey and others in my presence. Yes, I know that the number is a little crazy but I love meeting & talking to him. I did a fanzine for many years and he always gave me good copy. Also having his autograph on records that I cherished didn't hurt. I hope you enjoy this first part. I will post the Part 2 (vinyl) and maybe Part 3 (other things) as soon as I get it finished. I MIGHT have the largest Morrissey autograph collection in the world that were not bought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uvB6IDziEI

Fantastic loved this, look forward to seeing the rest. As you say a useful tool for signature collectors.

Back
Top Bottom