Morrissey birthday party ORLANDO FL!

xfranklyx

no hope no harm
Hey sad Florida moz fans...come celebrate Morrissey's Unhappy Birthday on
may 22nd (moz's bday)
@ Ethos Vegan Kitchen 8pm-11pm
1235 N Orange Ave, Ste 101, Orlando, FL 32804 • ph 407-228-3898
Rusholme Ruffians(smiths/moz cover band)
giveaways.
DJ spinning smiths/moz, britpop, rockabilly etc.
trivia games.
awesome vegan food that mozzer would approve of ;)
$3 drafts all nite!

come join us!

all ages, 21 to drink.

check back on solo in the events section for up to date info.
tell all your friends.
thanks!

Last edited:
im going to be raffling off a piece of mozzers shirt from the past nyc shows and a nyc carnegie hall setlist. all the proceeds after the nights expenses are paid, will be donated to a animal rescue charity but not sure which one yet.
possibly, farm sanctuary or car for cows.

Last edited:
UnhappyBirthday_Web.jpg

The flyer came out great! Wish I could be there. :(

yea he did an awesome job on it!

i wish i could fly all my northeast moz friends in for this or better yet, fly everyone to manc for the bday show;) hehe

awesome timez!

This sounds awesome. :thumb: Is there a cover charge?

the party is free!!!!!!!!!!!

the food isnt free but it is cheap and VERY good.
awesome root beer, $3 draft beer all nite, bottled beer, and other drinks.

there will be a raffle and the winner takes home a framed piece of moz's shirt with a pic of him in it and a ticket stub and a set list from the canregie hall show in nyc. i got both of them from 2 different shows on this tour.

also, trivia an giveaways(posters, stickers, cds vinyl)
please spread the word.

if anyone reading this would like to pass out some flyers for this party then PM me.
thanks!

Yay only 10 days, I can't wait this sounds like a ton of fun! I'll let everyone I know know about this! :D:thumb:

3 days away! can someone post this on the main page please or tell me the code to put images on there? :):guitar:

Would be nice if it went a little later in the night, I would stop by. Unfortunately I work until midnight Friday...
Is Rusholme Ruffians an Orlando band (I suppose I could Google this)? Hadn't heard of them playing around here before?

Back
Top Bottom