Morrissey California Son cover leak, fan art?

R

Ray Winston

Hey Soloers,

Can't sleep so went on the old Twerper and saw this picture.

Now I've seen no coverage of it anywhere so I'm presuming it's not a real leak.
Does anyone know where/when the picture was taken?
It's obvious an old one of Morrissey.
Actually one mate said it isn't moz its someone they know but wouldn't tell me who. On the off chance it's not Moz and it is a lookalike, who the f*** is it, is he famous?
I mean there are jokey lookalikes to take the piss who dont really look like him, they're just fat and have grey hair, Stewart Lee and Robbie Williams are classic examples. But this guy really looks like morrissey, when he was younger at least.
Me and my mates still think it's Morrissey

One last thing I was watching the video Sam Etsy Rayner made, I quite like it. I've heard Sam is putting out a film on moz is this true and does anyone have details?

Let's hope the new lp is good and Moz gets some original material out soon or at the very least returns to the UK. I know people have written him off but I went uk all the London shows this year and he's was mega.

Hey Soloers,

Can't sleep so went on the old Twerper and saw this picture.

Now I've seen no coverage of it anywhere so I'm presuming it's not a real leak.
Does anyone know where/when the picture was taken?
It's obvious an old one of Morrissey.
Actually one mate said it isn't moz its someone they know but wouldn't tell me who. On the off chance it's not Moz and it is a lookalike, who the f*** is it, is he famous?
I mean there are jokey lookalikes to take the piss who dont really look like him, they're just fat and have grey hair, Stewart Lee and Robbie Williams are classic examples. But this guy really looks like morrissey, when he was younger at least.
Me and my mates still think it's Morrissey

One last thing I was watching the video Sam Etsy Rayner made, I quite like it. I've heard Sam is putting out a film on moz is this true and does anyone have details?

Let's hope the new lp is good and Moz gets some original material out soon or at the very least returns to the UK. I know people have written him off but I went uk all the London shows this year and he's was mega.

I hate when people can't spell my family surname and my grandads and forgets an e at the end.

It's a photo of someone clearly caught in mid-bout diarrhoea.

defo not my lovebug. im not saying he's not somebody's lovebug, but he aint mine.

That bloke looks like he could really use some lip injections - maybe Moz could rent Damon out for a session? Top it off with some buttox as well?

I did debunk this last night, but thought better of it.
I'd just say, there's a lot of mischief makers about at the moment.
People need to exercise good scrutiny.
A person joins twitter in October, their first post is yesterday 'leaking' an album cover (with 0 followers and 2 they are following) which then appears here 50 minutes later from a guest.
Further to the not even in the correct aspect ratio image is the SER film 'rumour' which is just the potential Birmingham gig dvd comments once they've been round the houses (probably by those types who will believe anything whilst posting one line of a Moz lyric to a FB group).
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom