Morrissey Cancels Florida Shows

Re: Morrissey is ill

Oh that's sad.

Hope its nothing worse than a chest that needs a bit of Vic rubbed in it.;)

*raises hand to volunteer*

ahh,the guarantees in life:death,taxes and morrissey show cancellations.sorry guys.this is why i don't really ever seek seeing him outside of a distance i can drive to ,anymore.

i am considering seeing him in russia this summer,but that does not count,as ill already be not so far away,but even that makes me worry.

again,sorry guys.

At least he didn't cancel the night of the show so people have time to cancel flights or whatever. I'm sure he'll make it up to Florida.

I sure hope so--I went through the trouble of saving bits out of paychecks just to get tickets for Sunday!! :(

*sigh* And I thought this week had been rough enough. Now this... :tears:

I am drowning in sorrow right now. I had front row, center for Boca. First time I've ever had front row for a concert, ever. Reservations, fights, car rental, etc. I am going to cry.:tears::tears:

Boca was a rip-off - $95.00 plus it was definitely poor ticket sales, as of yesterday, you could still get the 9th row.

:( im SO sorry sweetness!! I know the sucky youcky feeling. It's horrible - i was one of the unfortunates who was goin to see him in the Roundhouse last year that was cancelled. It was walkin distance of my house and everything! I literally felt sick. Just think though, there are some people who've tried to see him 4 times in a row and have had itcancelled each time .. some of those it would have been their first ever Moz gig!

Stay well and as happy as you can :)x

whoooa... that was you? You're sooo cool! Thank you so much! :) I really appreciate that. It was a great show

Any time... elbowing is really... ugh.

Mel! I was going to be in Boca, too. The silver bullet was going to ride again. Try to come to ATL... it's the most amazing venue.

Re: sad news: Morrissey Cancels South Florida Show

I got really screwed on this one. Flights, hotels, tickets... and not to mention is was really hard for me to get the week off from work to go to FL.

I'll try to cancel the whole trip and get whatever money I can back

condolences to you Flax :( x x x Hope some good karma comes you way very soon

Any time... elbowing is really... ugh.

Mel! I was going to be in Boca, too. The silver bullet was going to ride again. Try to come to ATL... it's the most amazing venue.

Yeah, I have ticket, hotel and flight back from Atlanta... so I'll get the flight to Atlanta sometime this week... I'll see you there!! Hopefully.

I wish I could mail Morrissey some tofu, vitamin C, V8, whatever.

Arrrgggghh!!! I'm officially bummed but now have more money to spend at the MegaCon. Yes, I am a comic-book geek. But I really wanted my MOZ fix :(

ahh,the guarantees in life:death,taxes and morrissey show cancellations.sorry guys.this is why i don't really ever seek seeing him outside of a distance i can drive to ,anymore.

i am considering seeing him in russia this summer,but that does not count,as ill already be not so far away,but even that makes me worry.

again,sorry guys.

Maybe it's cos i havent been affected by these cancellations but that made me lol!! The three certainties of life!! Sadly true :( My heart did two things when i saw the cancellation annoncement on the main page .. it sank .. and then it went ... oh yeah. what's new!

and im exactly the same. NEVER book for a far away gig. It's a bit like playin russan roulette with an extra bullet in the chamber!!

Last edited:
:( im SO sorry sweetness!! I know the sucky youcky feeling. It's horrible - i was one of the unfortunates who was goin to see him in the Roundhouse last year that was cancelled. It was walkin distance of my house and everything! I literally felt sick. Just think though, there are some people who've tried to see him 4 times in a row and have had itcancelled each time .. some of those it would have been their first ever Moz gig!

Stay well and as happy as you can :)x

Thanks! Thankfully, it all passes fast. I was even charging my camera up this very moment hoping to add new pictures to the frink.:( I'm going to frame my ticket as the only memory of the day. :D

Oh my god..I seriously feel like crying... I really needed something to look forward to, now I have nothing, it's been such a horrible month I was hoping this would make up for it. Why does this always happen. I knew I shouldn't have gotten so excited for this stupid show :tears:

How do we get refunds:tears:

...and as if this past week and a half couldn't go right to hell, this news just about sends it. >.< I was really looking forward to Sunday too!!

*sigh* :tears:

man, i am so sorry to hear this.

get better soon. sounds bad if its canceled this away from the date.

Damnit! Now I'm really mad because it means I won't get to see you this weekend! The last time we emailed, you said you asked which FL shows, but didn't say which ones you were attending. The SILVER BULLET! Awww, good times. Did I mention that I have to do online traffic school for speeding? :p Well, I had a pretty good record -- last speeding ticket was back in 2002. Incidentally, that was the year I left the US and stopped driving for several years.

Arrrgggghh!!! I'm officially bummed but now have more money to spend at the MegaCon. Yes, I am a comic-book geek. But I really wanted my MOZ fix :(

I'm glad to hear that despite the blow to the soul, people are still getting enjoyment!:)
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1loyjm4SOa0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1loyjm4SOa0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Maybe it's cos i havent been affected by these cancellations but that made me lol!! The three certainties of life!! Sadly true :( My heart did two things when i saw the cancellation annoncement on the main page .. it sank .. and then it went ... oh yeah. what's new!

and im exactly the same. NEVER book for a far away gig. It's a bit like playin russan roulette with an extra bullet in the chamber!!

No need to be so dramatic. Just try to get as many things related to the jaunt refundable as possible -- airfare, hotels, etc. Knowing the strong possibility of cancellation as well as my own uncertain work schedule, I have planned for flakiness with minimal loss -- only about $100 for two shows in FL or less than what I would've spent on a night with hookers and blow. So I'll just have to do without hookers and blow for one night to stay within budget.

St. Petersburg Cancelled

I just spoke to Girlie Action and they have confirmed that all four Florida dates have been cancelled.

I was looking forward to this show SO much..I just had a feeling this would happen I don't know how but I did. I feel sick myself because I just really needed this, ugh I should learn not to get excited for shows anymore :tears:

I have so much schoolwork to do but I cant even concentrate anymore:tears:

Oh man that sucks! :(
I hope that Florida gets some shows later on to make up for this, and that Moz has a speedy full recovery from whatever ails him :(.

Re: St. Petersburg Cancelled

moz cancelled on my sister last tour, so i got her a ticket to this show and he cancelled yet again!

Tags
cancellations get well uncle
Back
Top Bottom