Morrissey Cancels Florida Shows

Re: Morrissey is ill

I was looking forward to this show SO much..I just had a feeling this would happen I don't know how but I did. I feel sick myself because I just really needed this, ugh I should learn not to get excited for shows anymore :tears:

I have so much schoolwork to do but I cant even concentrate anymore:tears:

Lo siento. I was looking forward to Boca and Orlando, too.

Take time to grieve a little. Do something nice (can be inexpensive, quick, and brief) for yourself before you try to study.

I'm going to have a lunch special at Vegetable Delight and go for a walk in a nice place before I sit down to file taxes.

I was looking forward to this show SO much..I just had a feeling this would happen I don't know how but I did. I feel sick myself because I just really needed this, ugh I should learn not to get excited for shows anymore :tears:

*hugs* aww, it's awful. He cancelled the first show I ever got tix for in 91 so its always at the back of my mind it will happen again (and again) which it continues to do (Glasgow, Bowie dates, Roundhouse etc etc). It doesnt get any better though :sick:

Re: St. Petersburg Cancelled

moz cancelled on my sister last tour, so i got her a ticket to this show and he cancelled yet again!

I had to call his PR people to make it clear that Jannus won't happen so that we can get our refunds on hotels, etc. Many hotels have a 48 hour cancellation policy.

I'm so sorry to hear about that, shawn. It is almost laughable now. The best we can do is laugh, I guess. :o

he's not really ill, is he?
I mean, it's like "Irreconcilable Differences" in a divorce... :rolleyes:

The most I can do to console myself is through listening to the playlist I made based on the setlist of the Orlando July'07 gig [first and only time I ever saw Moz live!], on Sunday night. Never mind thinking of a new playlist this year.

I sure hope so--I went through the trouble of saving bits out of paychecks just to get tickets for Sunday!! :(

*sigh* And I thought this week had been rough enough. Now this... :tears:

I share your sentiments. I can't believe this. :tears:

group_hug.gif

I will only believe that he's really sick if they post a signed statement from a doctor as a downloadable PDF on his website. I want to know exactly what he has and what medication he's on.

Otherwise, I'll think it's BS.

Thanks guys it really does help having other people who understand this disappointment, everyone else is like "being able to studying and this have nothing to do with eachother."

And right now I can't even find comfort in his songs, it just reminds me of the show :tears:

Tough break for those heading to Florida.

I choose to believe he is sick. Its that time of year. Nasty stuff is going around. If he has somethng (flu, throat infection, ear infection, etc) its probably best to delay things a week than risk ruining your voice.

Most things clear up within 7-10 days so hopefully everything will be a go next Friday in SC, especially as I'm going to it. :guitar: (knock on wood.)

Or, maybe they've sacked a band member and Boz needs a week to get someone new up-to-speed.

He might have nutenuftiketsolditis :eek:

Could also be band members are sick.

Morrissey's problem is his refusal to communicate in these situations. I think somehow he wants everyone to be angry at him so that he can feel more persecuted and misunderstood. :D It's just his little foible I suppose.

this is crazy. ive only been following Morrissey's tours for a couple years now and I have never known of any artist who cancels so much. He might be sick, but I think maybe he's a big baby. he should just suck it up. he's gonna charge 75 bucks for his shows and he's gonna go and cancel cuz he doesnt feel good? whatever.

and he better be okay by the end of March. :rolleyes:

Oh, c'mon. It's not like he cancelled a show 5 min before starting- he canceled two days in advance of the first show, so that people may still have time cancel their trips, etc.

Also, he cancelled the first 4 shows. Why would he do that unless he´s really sick? :crazy:

Having said that, I feel sorry for you guys :( -I know I'd be really sad :tears:

Moz, please get better soon! :flowers:

I havn't read all the articles, but does it say Who is ill?
Is it Morrissey, or one of the band?

For those missing out- I hope you do get to see a show rescheduled.

Morrissey's problem is his refusal to communicate in these situations. I think somehow he wants everyone to be angry at him so that he can feel more persecuted and misunderstood. :D It's just his little foible I suppose.

That's the part that I find so baffling.

Really, Morrissey is the only dysfunctional relationship that I have in my life, and it's enough. :rolleyes: :squiffy:

Tags
cancellations get well uncle
Back
Top Bottom