Morrissey Central: "… AND ‘IT’S OVER’ CAME TUMBLING AFTER" (December 20, 2019)

Moz on HMV showing of the It's over 7“

Adjustments_dcam7l.jpg

… AND ‘IT’S OVER’ CAME TUMBLING AFTER.
December 20, 2019

"Making a thud similar to a dropped cabbage, some copies of "It's Over" have been spotted in a couple of HMV's - six weeks after its release date. My greatest vocal, my most proud single release … and nobody knows what to do with it. Roy Orbison would turn in his urn. The sheer excruciation endured in trying to see "It's Over" released has once again defeated me. Everything, it seems, has been done to make "It's Over" pass as quickly from human memory as possible, and a forest of cliche's will no doubt explain its unintentionally hilarious disappearance. When we first released California son, it was "It's Over" that received the most airplay, and the time was ripe to launch it as a single. But, no! Let the year pass and then dribble out "It's Over" amid an air of chilly silence. That's the way to do it! At least "It's Over" has achieved a full page in the manual of How Not To Release A Single. If it's any consolation to those of you who would like a copy of "It's Over" I should tell you that I have yet to see a finished copy of it myself. I live in knotted hope.

Sad times for a change, MORRISSEY."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/and-it-s-over-came-tumbling-after

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey is so victimised. If only this vinyl release of a cover version had been properly handled, that sausage roll feller would have egg all over his face.

Well that news travelled fast ... these 7" singles have been a nice niche release over the last year or so and long may they continue but tbats all they are - physical media is obsolete in regards to singles , we all know it ! I'm sure more copies will arrive in other stores soon ... chill out mozza. if you wanna kick up a fuss in 2020 we will be glad to have u do a week of instore signings for the new album x
Would You Please Record The B - Side Only With Your Phone ? :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I reckon too right bloomin' onion California Son m8. I reckon I couldn't of said it better me self dude. Reckon now all you need to do is address how foreign terrorist
anti-American delusional sociopaths photoshop put together body parts from the internet and a deformed face of you wearing Pee Wee Herman pants at some foreign place called Quadro with 3 foreign f*****s in a pob when you are really at the Beverly Center with LeBron James and Pamela Anderson gobbling up a Cinnabon and an Orange Mocha Frappucino or in an elevator with Senior P.A. Day-Day at the Glendale Galleria m8 inn n nn nnn n nn nnn nnnnn nnnnnnnnn it.

Last edited:
RESPETOA A MORRISSEY POR FAVOR, PAREN DE DESCARGARSE CON EL !!! POBRE MOZ !!ESTAN DESQUICIADOS?? NO SE PUEDE CREER HASTA SE METEN CON SU MADRE,SON DE CUARTA!! El tema es hermoso una gran version GRACIAS MOZ,ESTA EN EL ALBUM ES SUFICIENTEE!! QUEDATE TRANQUILO Y VAMOS POR EL NUEVO DISCO !!! SERIA RE DIVERTIDO QUE ENTRARAS AL SITIO,Y LE APUNTARAS DIRECTO A ALGUNOS TROLLS DE TROLLS Y EN ESPECIAL A UNO.. . ESO SI QUE ESTARIA BUENO!!!!MOZ EN UN HILO YAA!!! Y MOZUCHISS TRANQUI!!!! ESOS TIPOS NO TIENEN SUSTANCIA!!!!! VIVA EL GRAN MOZ!!!!!!!

MORRISSEY ES A LA MUSICA : LO QUE DARWIN A LA BIOLOGIA ,LO QUE EINSTEIN A LA FISICA ,LO QUE MENDEL A LA GENETICA Y LO QUE USKINNY A LA MISERIA HUMANA!!!! VIVA MOZ!!!Y PUNTO!!

Absolute whingebag. f*** racism. f*** For Britain. f*** Morrissey. f*** Morrissey defenders. And f*** anybody who buys this awful single.
Who dis?

Another Morrissey moan. If he's so keen on getting his music to his fans the option has long been available to him; self-release. If only he'd stop blaming everyone else for his own shortcomings.

To suggest Morrissey doesn't support the Conservative Party is laughable. He may claim not to but his outbursts paint a clearer, more vulgar picture. Let's not forget his endorsements of Farage who actively assisted the Tories and Yaxley-Lennon who has joined the Tories.

Morrissey is a right-wing bigot and for him It's Over.

Absolute whingebag. f*** racism. f*** For Britain. f*** Morrissey. f*** Morrissey defenders. And f*** anybody who buys this awful single.

and finally, ladies and gentlemen f*** YOU you self righteous tosser, no doubt of the left. Bring yourself back to the real world dickhead. Have a good day though.

you like to say f*** quite a lot.no swearing on a sunday ya fool.bet your a laugh on Christmas day.

Another Morrissey moan. If he's so keen on getting his music to his fans the option has long been available to him; self-release. If only he'd stop blaming everyone else for his own shortcomings.

To suggest Morrissey doesn't support the Conservative Party is laughable. He may claim not to but his outbursts paint a clearer, more vulgar picture. Let's not forget his endorsements of Farage who actively assisted the Tories and Yaxley-Lennon who has joined the Tories.

Morrissey is a right-wing bigot and for him It's Over.

Let's not forget, you & your blatant ignorance & stupidity just know no bounds. Proven many times over.

The only laughable things I see are you, the repetitive copy n paste, ill thought out, nonsense which you post, & your weak left ilk.

Nice work though trying to now call Moz a Tory (haha)...& just wtf has any of what you posted got to do with an overly late release of a single?

For you, it's definitely over skinny.

There's bugger all of these in my local HMV. I'm guessing they just pressed a couple of hundred copies to keep him happy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom