Morrissey Central: 10 cover versions of The More You Ignore Me... added (June 19)

Because his mission is to tell people how bad Morrissey is as a human. He could go on other artists fan sites. But so it‘s much more fun to him. When he reads this, he will get the next errection.

Yes, about 50,000 people next month.

The Sharon Van Etten-cover I quite like.
has anyone else in the uk noticed the amount of adverts where they get a female singer, they get an old song, and slow it right down to a snails pace,theres been at least a dozen adverts in the last couple of years have done this,not a fan.

has anyone else in the uk noticed the amount of adverts where they get a female singer, they get an old song, and slow it right down to a snails pace,theres been at least a dozen adverts in the last couple of years have done this,not a fan.

It often involves ukeleles as well. One of the reasons I no longer have a TV licence! Just stick to streaming films and series, then I don't have to endure adverts.

It often involves ukeleles as well. One of the reasons I no longer have a TV licence! Just stick to streaming films and series, then I don't have to endure adverts.

No adverts or commercials as we call them is a nice thing. Every time I go over to my mothers and see old tv I’m reminded of how much I enjoy them not being in my life or my child’s. Not crappy toys pushed on him no political ads to endure

Personally, I'd like to hear National Front disco cover, but apparently nobody has done it yet.

Cool, I’m gonna do it! It’ll be the only one on Youtube and I’ll be famous!
Then again, it might smear my lovely career

If Mogsy recorded some better material he wouldn't have to promote people covering his old songs.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom