Morrissey Central: "Andrew Yang" (December 7, 2019)

"Anyone who even slightly resembles David Tseng will be evicted from all venues on my 2020 tour".

---Morrissey

I never believed in Ying and sure as hell will never believe in Yang!

Man, I can’t watch this whole thing,
where does he mention Morrissey?

On a serious note...

is Yang a nazi ?

;)

12:40, just said he grabbed Moz's hand at a concert once
So did Urbanus at Wembley Arena in 1995. It was dry and rough like sandpaper.

Moz's hand that is. Happy Morrissey shirt button owner. Used it as a lucky charm in my wallet on travels. United won every time.

Man, I can’t watch this whole thing,
where does he mention Morrissey?

On a serious note...

is Yang a nazi ?

;)

Imagine living my life for just for a day...you'd have to wear my knickers.

Andy's not a nazi - he's a technocrat. He attracts the incels because the promise of a no-strings attached 1000 a month is better than part time hours at Quiznos.

12:40, just said he grabbed Moz's hand at a concert once

:lbf: he really does! and I was only joking when I asked.

Well, obviously Morrissey endorses him and is putting his full support behind Yang.

I wonder which pizza is his fave one?

Maybe lolita Sue number 23?

Grabbing hands
grabbing girls
everything counts in large amounts

we took a trip to Epstein world

The very mockery of these people belonging to something calling itself democratic when they are anything but.

"My family came to America for opportunity now I want to take your opportunity away and turn the clock back to medieval times so vote for me".

(I give away free karate lessons on the side)

Because everyone's going to spend 2 hours watching some horseshit political arsewash that he found while surfing the web in a haze to make a miniscule point that no one cares about.

Because everyone's going to spend 2 hours watching some horseshit political arsewash that he found while surfing the web in a haze to make a miniscule point that no one cares about.
Troll

3 posts in a row (on central) that seem to have noticed a reverse ferret is needed.

There are no scary fascist lyrics on Low In High School, so I'm not going to believe he meant to give himself such a bad reputation unless he starts singing it.

Yes! I support Trump 2020 as well. Black and Latino employment is breaking records. Obama failed. Trump soars!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom