Morrissey Central: "CALGARY, CANADA" (October 13, 2019)

CALGARY, CANADA

October 13, 2019

Morrissey would like to thank the "welcoming, powerful crowd" at Calgary, and expresses "thanks for all that you give.
I am eternally indebted."

unnamed-4_jmcvwl.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/calgary-canada

Regards,
FWD.

Do you think Lou would have worn this if he was alive?
I was thinking much the same about the George Best one used in Fiona Lickwell's piece. I could imagine his relatives might not be thrilled to have his image cynically appropriated in this way.

Weve had members here alter all kinds of photos in horrible ways without worrying what the family thinks. This site probably gets more views than that image will. This isn’t a marketing campaign and I don’t think Sam is getting paid to make images. the idea that somehow he’s hurting the family and dignity of a deceased Lou And that people here actually care about such things is a stretch

Weve had members here alter all kinds of photos in horrible ways without worrying what the family thinks. This site probably gets more views than that image will. This isn’t a marketing campaign and I don’t think Sam is getting paid to make images. the idea that somehow he’s hurting the family and dignity of a deceased Lou And that people here actually care about such things is a stretch

Sam doesn’t make many of these photo montages, other fans do. Like this Lou Reed one was made by a good friend of mine and my wife’s. And I think it’s wonderfully done!

Last edited:
Not again

I've been observing you Skinny and if I had a heart I would feel sorry for you.
You're clearly totally besotted with Morrissey and I am guessing he knocked you back at some point leaving you heartbroken.
Your obsession and stalking of someone you claim to detest is bizarre and distasteful to say the least.
Be honest with yourself. Anybody with an iota of psychological knowledge can see through your behavior . The only person you're fooling is yourself.
Unrequited love is hard to accept. But move on. Leave Morrissey alone.
Find a hobby. Maybe knitting or embroidery. A few trips to the shrink wouldn't go amiss either.

You know what I mean, answer the question.

It would be more interesting to ask why a grown man would care so much about a ludicrous, hypothetical situation concerning whether a dead man would or would not have worn a t shirt. Really, why do you care? What is the point?Is your miserable life so empty that this is actually important to you? If so, I suggest that you change a few things asap. You only get one shot and you seem to be wasting yours on some pointless obsession.

Just saying.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom