Morrissey Central: "CALGARY, CANADA" (October 13, 2019)

CALGARY, CANADA

October 13, 2019

Morrissey would like to thank the "welcoming, powerful crowd" at Calgary, and expresses "thanks for all that you give.
I am eternally indebted."

unnamed-4_jmcvwl.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/calgary-canada

Regards,
FWD.

It would be more interesting to ask why a grown man would care so much about a ludicrous, hypothetical situation concerning whether a dead man would or would not have worn a t shirt. Really, why do you care? What is the point?Is your miserable life so empty that this is actually important to you? If so, I suggest that you change a few things asap. You only get one shot and you seem to be wasting yours on some pointless obsession.

Just saying.

He's lonely, doesn't get out much owing to the tag & the curfew, & has no friends, except virtual ones on here (or so he thinks)...please ignore the person in question otherwise he'll clamp himself to you like a limpet...not a good look, especially if you're a good looking man about town...just sayin'

He's lonely, doesn't get out much owing to the tag & the curfew, & has no friends, except virtual ones on here (or so he thinks)...please ignore the person in question otherwise he'll clamp himself to you like a limpet...not a good look, especially if you're a good looking man about town...just sayin'

Oh Mozmar, flattery will get you everywhere x

I didn't realize SillySurface had a curfew as well.

I believe Reed was a humasexual.

And surely not the first.

:cool:

I was thinking much the same about the George Best one used in Fiona Lickwell's piece. I could imagine his relatives might not be thrilled to have his image cynically appropriated in this way.
Forget his relatives, George himself would definitely have worn it and been flattered that Moz thought of him. Best was a hard-drinking Irishman with a great sense of humour who got no end of stick from the press for his rebellious lifestyle. I can imagine him and Moz would have really got on.

Forget his relatives, George himself would definitely have worn it and been flattered that Moz thought of him. Best was a hard-drinking Irishman with a great sense of humour who got no end of stick from the press for his rebellious lifestyle. I can imagine him and Moz would have really got on.
I'm not a great fan of 'It's what he would have wanted,' to be honest with you. But yes, I could see Moz maybe getting on with him.

Oh Mozmar, flattery will get you everywhere x

I didn't realize SillySurface had a curfew as well.

No problem..the comments were Surface-focused, not at the Anonymous respondent...
I agree with the latter, whether he, she wears a tag, curfew or not...

Calgary in flames would be a better idea than their sorry ass shit hockey side.

Sam doesn’t make many of these photo montages, other fans do. Like this Lou Reed one was made by a good friend of mine and my wife’s. And I think it’s wonderfully done!

Yes, Sam has been told to stop or cool down on photoshop.
As he's shit at them.

A friend of you and your wife, jesus people have no lives.
'wonderfully done' it's a 10 min photo shop. What the hell is the matter with people

Yes, Sam has been told to stop or cool down on photoshop.
As he's shit at them.

A friend of you and your wife, jesus people have no lives.
'wonderfully done' it's a 10 min photo shop. What the hell is the matter with people
Ahem! Indeed.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom