Morrissey Central: "Edmonton, Canada." (October 11, 2019)

EDMONTON, CANADA.

October 11, 2019

"THANK YOUZE !!!!!" - Morrissey.

unnamed-1_wk9idr.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/edmonton-canada

(Doctored image is of Jean-Paul Belmondo in À bout de souffle AKA Breathless, 1960).
Regards,
FWD.

EDMONTON, CANADA.

October 11, 2019

"THANK YOUZE !!!!!" - Morrissey.

View attachment 53034

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/edmonton-canada

(Doctored image is of Jean-Paul Belmondo in À bout de souffle AKA Breathless, 1960).

Photo entitled, "Suicide Call to Jeane."
Stole a ride, wacked a cop....that was the end of this fool lop. But then Jeane, you naughty girl....somehow the news leaked out. Is your-stripped- commie-baby still about ??

Make it stop

You can make it stop right here, right now, by f***ing right off & never coming back again.

What a complete idiot you are, really.

By virtue of the fact that you come back here day after day after f***ing day, boring the tits off everyone with the same old message, tells everybody what a complete knob you are.

Reminds me of 'Swallow on my neck' but on steroids.

Now f*** off jerk 'n' do us all, & yourself, a favour. Nonce. FFS.

Morrissey's success will never stop - it just keeps soaring higher and higher.

Correct!
The guy is unstoppable!
Crowds are huge, tour a major success, fan following increasing.
What's not to like?
Moz the magnificent!
One Moz to rule them all!
Incredible!

Stop looking then.
...said the half-baked, bitter Melvis fan - denying the basic process of human, social evolution.

I'll look at you for as long as I like, if you put yourself out there to be ogled, Sunshine. ...and then you'll get my well-advised, baseline accurate opinion.

Free speech, something, something...

Don't be a clown. Your love of pap and crap aren't the responsibility of those of us who possess basic cognitive function. OWN your shit and accept the ridicule of those - well above your pay-grade - who rightfully respond.

When Moz plays the UK they can check our bags for hours on end, I'm not bothered. I'd rather that than some spoilsport be allowed in waving flags just to ruin the event for everyone.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom