Morrissey Central: "HOLD ON, IT’S COMING" (October 11, 2019)

HOLD ON, IT’S COMING

Oct. 11, 2019

unnamed-2_vc7xke.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/hold-on-it-s-coming

(The uncredited image is by Manuel & Moses Gardner).

Regards,
FWD.

Oh yes, Morrissey seems so happy. Wasn't it yesterday he had no human rights?
It's a known legal fact that public figures can't sue for libel. I really can't see your point in bringing that up.

You can be forgiven for thinking otherwise, but we are not all pig-shit thick on this site.
Hold on it's coming is sexual innuendo and only a prude won't get it. Moz uses this a lot in his work. Add Monroe to it the most obvious sex symbol of all.

Some people.....

Sleep well with your lice tonight that you call "we".

The cum is coming is what it means.

LOL

Sex has taken over the life of Moz and co. The older they get the more they joke about something they can no longer enjoy.

It's a known legal fact that public figures can't sue for libel. I really can't see your point in bringing that up.
Sure they can, if the statement is both false and injurious.
The standards for public figures to prove libel are much more rigorous but Morrissey, a public figure, did sue the NME, and won a sort of apology.
You have to understand the difference also between writing "Morrissey is a racist" and "Morrissey supports a political party which is supported by racists."
But the real reason I brought it up is nothing to do with public figures and libel but just that it was one more of the endless examples of Morrissey appearing anything other than "happy" as you ( I assume) claimed he is.

LOL

Sex has taken over the life of Moz and co. The older they get the more they joke about something they can no longer enjoy.
Care to expand further on the intimate lives of people who wouldn’t touch you with a shitty stick?

LOL

Well, "What's down below, knows about woes and functions only as a word." nuff said eh ?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom