Morrissey Central is 1 year old - Morrissey Central (25 March, 2019)

‘I give you my life’ :love::love::love:

And we give you ... OURS !

...not that they’re worth much.

<>

Are, not is Moz

Note the US spelling of "paralyzing" - very apt for the album ;)

Note the improper use of the English language: “The instant sell-outs and impressive ticket demands in Canada is a soothing happiness.”

Good one, Poet Laureate, you illiterate twat :censored:! Here are a few tips from the smartest people on the planet:

They weren't instant sell-outs. He was still hawking tickets on Facebook weeks after they went on sale. That's an out-and-out lie.

Well pointed out, young fellow. The man is an absolute fraud!
Every hour that you spend glued to this site, pointing out the shortcomings and misdemeanors of a minor pop star from the 1980s, to the 35 people that visit here regularly, is time extremely well spent.
When you're 87 years old and lying on your death bed, you will surely reflect on how well you used your spare time as a human being on planet Earth. Well done you!

‘I give you my life’ :love::love::love:

And we give you ... OURS !

...not that they’re worth much.

<>
Sorry Ketamine but I have to disagree. You don't have to give your life to anyone, least of all a singer who you love. Our lives are far from worthless. In fact we're worth as much as Moz is. Apart from the money and lifestyle and adoration and talent, and hair. Ok and good looks. But you know what I mean.
I'm sure you were joking so you can ignore this reply.

Sorry Ketamine but I have to disagree. You don't have to give your life to anyone, least of all a singer who you love. Our lives are far from worthless. In fact we're worth as much as Moz is. Apart from the money and lifestyle and adoration and talent, and hair. Ok and good looks. But you know what I mean.
I'm sure you were joking so you can ignore this reply.

We owe Morrissey EVERY THING !!!!

and our children ! and our children’s children ... owe Morrissey!! EVERY THING!!!

I’m speaking on behalf of Johnny Ray, Skinny, Eldritch,Morrissey’s Left, Benny, etc....

:cool:

;)

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom