Morrissey Central: " IT’S … SOMEWHERE" (November 22nd 2019)

unnamed_uvnhqv.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/it-s-somewhere

"IT’S … SOMEWHERE
November 22, 2019

Today is the official release date for "It's Over"/"It Happens Every Time" single/45 on BMG.

No sign of the disc as yet here at M-central. Please let us know if one pops up in your local scrap metal merchants. Thank you. -VH
"

Smooth.

Remind me again ~ do we know who the hell VH is?

Viva Hate?
Vida Hope? :yum:

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter whose fault it is, this pointless protraction of the California Son campaign won't bode well for the release of the new stuff. For once, I agree with KS: put the unreleased stuff out digitally, forget the phantom 7-inches and clear the way for the next album era to begin.

Agree. He has a record in the can, he should be out enjoying himself on some exotic island resting up for the next tour.

Then again, I don’t think people put themselves in the shoes of an artist, meaning, he’s most likely looking at it as just another record company that’s making money off him and he’s trying to make them work for it, so he’s gonna bust their balls as much as he can.

Well, it’s more complicated than that, but that could be one aspect of his relationship with record companies.

Agree. He has a record in the can, he should be out enjoying himself on some exotic island resting up for the next tour.

Then again, I don’t think people put themselves in the shoes of an artist, meaning, he’s most likely looking at it as just another record company that’s making money off him and he’s trying to make them work for it, so he’s gonna bust their balls as much as he can.

I am ready to go to an exotic island for some rest and relaxation
Well, it’s more complicated than that, but that could be one aspect of his relationship with record companies.

No matter whose fault it is, this pointless protraction of the California Son campaign won't bode well for the release of the new stuff. For once, I agree with KS: put the unreleased stuff out digitally, forget the phantom 7-inches and clear the way for the next album era to begin.

He also could of given a free download of one of these b-sides with the purchase of a ticket to his show.

Another missed opportunity.

Lots of banter and extrapolation about this release, around here. Lots of theoretical pondering and op-Ed from the 10 people in the world who give a flying-f*** about Melvis’ Orbison cover.

Has he signed and sold any copies of the original?

He also could of given a free download of one of these b-sides with the purchase of a ticket to his show.

Another missed opportunity.
He could also dribble it in front of your slack-ass, bait your slobbering gob with it and then give you f***-ALL. ...which is exactly what he’s given your lot for the past 30 years.

He doesn’t have to do shit. You lap up his day-old jizz, regardless of what he does - and then apologize for him.

Textbook Munchausen Syndrome.

“...making money off him”? Lol!

Get a clue.

Melvis hasn’t EVER put a single quid into his his own, dwindling career. BMG have paid for ALL of this. The recordings, the pressings, the tours and the merch. Melvis is the one that owes his record company, past band mates and the IRS. Melvis is the one in the red.

...and you’re the one begging for free downloads from the company who presently makes it possible for this narcissistic asshole to keep in cashmere and Kerrygold.

Put your money where your mouth is. Any future releases will be through Kickstarter. BMG have given their all. They’re a company. ...not a clinic for the treatment of early-onset dementia.

You know what goes good with kerrygold butter and toast? MARMITE.

Try that shit. SO GOOD.
MARMITE is banned in all civilized countries. Those who haven’t banned it are all former Brit colonies who’re trying to decide between Melvis and poison.

Take the poison.

Agree. He has a record in the can, he should be out enjoying himself on some exotic island.
Oh f***.. He’s already on an exotic island, li’l twit. He’s so far lost on the exotic island that nobody even gets where his lost calls are coming from.

Will you and the rest of the felchers be joining him there, anytime soon?

Would be great to have all the fruit-cake shit-hawks perched on the same stoop, for the cull.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom