Morrissey Central: "IT'S STARTING" - It's Over cover art & blue vinyl (October 12, 2019)

IT’S STARTING

October 12, 2019

full

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/it-s-starting

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a search for it in the usual places who have had Mozs 7" on pre-order, nothing so far?.
The BMG/Warner's pre-order sheet for the 2nd week of November is not out yet (assuming that's when it's out).
There is already a pre-order sheet out by Warners for the first week of November - not on that one.
Regards,
FWD.

I think having Robert Mitchum on the cover is a perfect choice.
I wonder what James Baldwin would have said to him.

About pulling out of vietnam in 1966:

its hard to tell that LP is actually a collaborator on this track. Other than sounding like she is gripping two piping hot cups of tea and falling down a spiral staircase. I heard little more.

(not denying her talent of course)

its hard to tell that LP is actually a collaborator on this track. Other than sounding like she is gripping two piping hot cups of tea and falling down a spiral staircase. I heard little more.

(not denying her talent of course)
It's why they didnt get paid very much, you have to really search for there collaboration to the songs. Not just this one but the others too

Thank god it will be released. Morrissey's career is back on track. It was touch and go there for a few minutes.

Last edited:
It's why they didnt get paid very much, you have to really search for there collaboration to the songs. Not just this one but the others too
Collaboration is a strong word. Other than Interlude most guest vocals have been traditionally very subtle at best. Listen to Chrissie Hynde on My Love Life and Because Of My Poor Education.

Collaboration is a strong word. Other than Interlude most guest vocals have been traditionally very subtle at best. Listen to Chrissie Hynde on My Love Life and Because Of My Poor Education.

clueless bot

I think having Robert Mitchum on the cover is a perfect choice.
I wonder what James Baldwin would have said to him.

About pulling out of vietnam in 1966:

Mr. James Baldwin may have said the same as Mr. M.L.K. Jr. Me says, "Live and let live."

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom