Morrissey Central: "Monroe and Morrissey" & "Iggy and Morrissey" (7 August, 2019)

full

"ORIGINAL RARE PHOTOGRAPH OF MORRISSEY WITH MARILYN MONROE IN FRANCE, 1960"

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/me...-morrissey-with-marilyn-monroe-in-france-1960

Iggy and Morrissey.

Scanned_Image30.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/iggy-and-morrissey

The Iggy picture was featured on True-To-You back in 2007.
Taken at The Wiltern in Los Angeles, April 2007.

morrissey_and_iggy_pop_2.jpg

The 57th anniversary of Marilyn's death was on the 5th of August.
The background Morrissey image that had Marilyn 'added' to it is currently being sold by SER.

Thanks to @Thewlis for first sharing the link.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
absolutely the worst one thus far (and methinks this will never stop or get any better with time).
I don't know if this one was photoshopped for the single but his arm looks all wrong to me. I think this is one of the worst Moz covers.

Something_is_squeezing_my_skull_cd1.jpg

I don't know if this one was photoshopped for the single but his arm looks all wrong to me. I think this is one of the worst Moz covers.

Perspective is the problem with that pic. That doesn't excuse the fact that the photograph is terrible though. Was that really used as a cover?

I think it's down to perspective as already mentioned.

DhomyhFWkAAX6wg.jpg

M. Muller isn't really known for 'shopping things.
That said, CD2 wasn't much better:

hi_2009_skullcd2_1-min.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I think it's down to perspective as already mentioned.

View attachment 51583

M. Muller isn't really known for 'shopping things.
That said, CD2 wasn't much better:

View attachment 51582

Regards,
FWD.
Yah. I didn't really think they were shopped but they look like they could be. Compared to some amazing Moz photos those two covers are scraping the bottom of the septic tank.

This would have been a good cover.

79c100077a8886a683ba9d3eee5c8473--steven-patrick-morrissey-my-birthday.jpg

Or this one:

rome7.jpg

Basically Morrissey Central is bearable if you just view it as Sam's site, which posts shit photoshop images and the occasional thing from Morrissey himself. It's a fan site, basically - and a lesser one than this.

Basically Morrissey Central is bearable if you just view it as Sam's site, which posts shit photoshop images and the occasional thing from Morrissey himself. It's a fan site, basically - and a lesser one than this.

What Anonymous Bread said.

I like that Marilyn looks a bit ghoulish in color next to Morrissey. She is visiting Moz on the 57th anniversary of her death. I like it, anyway.

Has he ever worn two watches like that before...?
Swords comes to mind (there are others):

hi_2009_swords12_4.jpg

There's some discussion about the watches in the archive, but nothing tangible as to why.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom