Morrissey Central: "Morrissey Audience 2019" (November 19, 2019)

MORRISSEY AUDIENCE 2019

full

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-audience-2019

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vast majority aren't even looking at the stage. Hardly a brilliant advert is it. Not exactly an enraptured multitude.

Subtext:

"In this carefully selected photo you can see people who still want to buy my stuff despite anything else you may have heard which are utter lies, so you can see I'm still relevant, and please continue to give me your money"

f*** off already and get a life you sad prick

It's not low-life, it's just people
Having a good time’

Maybe Sam took this photo? Most likely posted it on Central, wonder if
Morrissey even knows about it being posted? not that it matters much. And to those reading into it too much, the crazy folks on here tearing it apart, or making humorless comments, it’s just a photo.

Get a grip.

:cool:

Having a good time’

Morrissey even knows about it being posted? not that it matters much. And to those reading into it too much, the crazy folks on here tearing it apart, or making humorless comments, it’s just a photo.

Get a grip.

Correct.
Sam posted it on IG 5 days ago, then posted it on his other social media and finally Central.
All attribution of motives on Morrissey's part are probably very misplaced.
Whether M's aware of the content posted in advance is a different issue, but looking at the many previous posts - this type of post on Central is all SER IMHO.
Regards,
FWD.

Having a good time’

Get a grip.

These morons actually think Morrissey is on his laptop posting pics to his site.

I don't understand why this has been posted on Central. Is this what it has come to "look! I do have fans".

Fans it seems that are evidently more entranced with their phones than Morrissey. What a sea of disinterested detritus. If the message was "my fans love me" the photo says otherwise. I see few fans but I do see of self-serving morons.

I would just point out that lurking in that myre is a guy who, it could be argued, is giving a nazi salute. Every picture tells a story ...
Taking pictures or looking at Radio Times do you imagine?

Correct.
Sam posted it on IG 5 days ago, then posted it on his other social media and finally Central.
All attribution of motives on Morrissey's part are probably very misplaced.
Whether M's aware of the content posted in advance is a different issue, but looking at the many previous posts - this type of post on Central is all SER IMHO.
Regards,
FWD.
Yes, I would agree with this. I like the idea of posting tour photos on Central. I would live to see pro shots of behind the scenes, concert shots and audience photos.. but this is not a great photo.

Subtext:

"In this carefully selected photo you can see people who still want to buy my stuff despite anything else you may have heard which are utter lies, so you can see I'm still relevant, and please continue to give me your money"
Cortala skinny te largaron del loquero ?? Pobre m das lastima ...

Los incontenibles antiMoz haciendo fila para joder una vez mas y van..se olvidaron de tomar la pastilla...pero a estos siomes habria que embocarlos...pierden el tiempo criticandolo..

Subtext:

You so wanted to be there and now your life has lost all meaning. That remote cabin away with the sheep is tempting to turn into a permanent home now.

#whiteflightbradford

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom