Morrissey Central: "Morrissey Audience 2019" (November 19, 2019)

MORRISSEY AUDIENCE 2019

full

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-audience-2019

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Omar seems happy in that picture!

The rest are gay mexican american hairdressers.

The guy being crushed by Alan Carr I'd the same person as the guy who can be seen over Alan Carr's left shoulder. I think this is proof of time travel.

The guy being crushed by Alan Carr I'd the same person as the guy who can be seen over Alan Carr's left shoulder. I think this is proof of time travel.
close but no cigar.
you just know the way most people are looking over at jesus that he is obviously shouting at the top of his voice,we all get excited waiting for a concert to start but this guy is taking it to a new level.maybe hes saying to the guy with the red tshirt,GET OFF MY f***ING FOOT.

gosh, remember when seeing enraptured smiths/moz fans at a show, either in video or photo, was a joyful thing? we used to cheer on the stage invaders. granted, arms-in-air-guy seems to be doing THE MOST, in this particular situation... but at least SOMEONE is still moved to that extent by M.
wish i could be...

What is wrong with all of you people?

The shows were great and people enjoyed themselves. This photo captures joy in the faces of those who appreciate the songs.

It's not complicated. Uncle Skinny get a job! You can have mine. I want to quit.

this twat isn't the same guy from blue dreamers eyes video,exact same pose,soon as I saw this pic it reminded me of him.

gosh, remember when seeing enraptured smiths/moz fans at a show, either in video or photo, was a joyful thing? we used to cheer on the stage invaders. granted, arms-in-air-guy seems to be doing THE MOST, in this particular situation... but at least SOMEONE is still moved to that extent by M.
wish i could be...
think the big man is grandstanding on a grand scale.

Have a good look at that photo. Zoom in on the front section.

There are 3 people looking at the stage.

Top-5 in Poland.

Subtext:

"In this carefully selected photo you can see people who still want to buy my stuff despite anything else you may have heard which are utter lies, so you can see I'm still relevant, and please continue to give me your money"

They share the same trait as Trump supporters it’s called retardation.

Gay as a yellow duster.
Fruit basket and a crumpet.

Omar is a legend and he is much missed here but his line of work makes it impossible for him to troll around here.

Nothing is stopping me.

LOL

I think to the right are people fighting over his shirt or his jacket. He threw his jacket to someone at the beginning of shin. It's a good pic. It was a fun night.

I reckon lil' Sammy posted a bunch of pics on his FB from the Hollywood Bowl gig. I reckon this is me favorite pic from that night. I reckon The California Son really wanted to wear a "f*** Brittin" shirt, but Pete told him not to because there is already just enough made up "for bricksit" and right wing foreigner delusional fantasy shit to sell tickets to foreigners next year, don't want to go overboard. I reckon really like The California Son's surfer dude haircut. The California Son's Malibu personal trainer Derek is doing a great job...good on ya mate inn n n n nnn nnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnn it c*** tit thick wacker.

guardian.jpg

I reckon lil' Sammy posted a bunch of pics on his FB from the Hollywood Bowl gig. I reckon this is me favorite pic from that night. I reckon The California Son really wanted to wear a "f*** Brittin" shirt, but Pete told him not to because there is already just enough made up "for bricksit" and right wing foreigner delusional fantasy shit to sell tickets to foreigners next year, don't want to go overboard. I reckon really like The California Son's surfer dude haircut. The California Son's Malibu personal trainer Derek is doing a great job...good on ya mate inn n n n nnn nnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnn it c*** tit thick wacker.

View attachment 53511

What's with the clown pants?

It indeed could be true, that the people in this picture are all that is left of his audience.

Look at all those unbelievably attractive men, with their fantastic hair and the smooth skin they live in. Being ugly, fat, sick 'n overcritical europeans is none of their business.

View attachment 53511
The picture is very Mozzy Osbourne.

Look at all those unbelievably attractive men, with their fantastic hair and the smooth skin they live in. Being ugly, fat, sick 'n overcritical europeans is none of their business.
If that is attractive then the eye of the beholder thing is all you need to know. They look very rough compared to any scandinavian and people outside of scandinavia always look older than the people from scandinavia.

Alex Jones is not even 50 and he looks 58 and is frightingly unfit and unhealthy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom