Morrissey Central: "MORRISSEY IN AMERICA" (9 September, 2019)

"Morrissey's tour in the USA is off to a great start. Morrissey has expressed "genuine, heartfelt thanks to triumphant audiences in Columbia and New York City.""

unnamed-5_zstmtm.jpg

unnamed-4_ooqlq6.jpg
unnamed-6_e6buey.jpg
unnamed-7_pm57bv.jpg

unnamed-9_thwpr7.jpg

unnamed-8_a4hlbj.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-in-america

Regards,
FWD.

I thought Morrissey gave a fantastic performance in Queens the other night and if Camden weren't the murder capital of the world, I'd probably have gone tonight! M would be sad if I got murdered in Camden.
holy shit, you are absolutely right to be careful. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...amden-New-Jersey-39-people-murdered-year.html
moz will be triggered and re-traumatized by this delapidated setting and its murderous denizens.
moz, always take triple h with you, wherever you go.

Morrissey being impressed with Sam's garbage Photoshops to the point where they are showcased on the website is a consistent embarrassment. He's like a homeless crack addict who goes crazy for base level street magic.. He's so out of touch, he probably thinks Sam is a wizard.

Id love to see big Steve inked up to 4ck in the Benny :greatbritain::knife: trademark.
That would be fookin priceless :brows:

Permission granted if anyone wants to do it :thumb:

T-shirts, tea towels, mugs, chipmunks the lot !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Id love to see big Steve inked up to 4ck in the Benny :greatbritain::knife: trademark.
That would be fookin priceless :brows:

Permission granted if anyone wants to do it :thumb:

T-shirts, tea towels, mugs, chipmunks the lot !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

:rolleyes:

LOL :lbf:

you got 0 following.:crazy:

except for the old crank Barnaby and Skinny and his trolls.
i guess Barnaby can go to the show and holler about wanting to ink stuff.:lbf:

For f*** sake! Why is the muppet SER assaulting us with more of these pointless and artistically shite montages. Get a f***ing job!

Morrissey is back and cooler than ever. I don't know why there's so much hate in the comment section about these pics, that this is bad. This is not bad.

Morrissey Central website - the worst thing that ever happened to Morrissey.
Discuss...

Fun and very cool! ♥️

Blimey..... Sam must be so bored. This is a classless deviation from what used to be a pretty strict filter in the Moz universe.
I’m fairly confident that M knows nothing of this before it enters the abyss of the internet ( at least that’s what i’m hoping)... Pilgrimupnorth

Billy Duffy on housewives, mentions Marr, no Morrissey yet! lol

...and AGAIN, the tube-dwelling apologist spins laughter into anger.

NOBODY is “moaning”. They’re simply stating the obvious. Melvis doesn’t give tuppence to anyone except his mother. ...and he only helps to support her because he knows it’s coming back to him when she kicks.

JFC, he doesn’t even pay his musicians. He fled England to avoid paying Rourke, Joyce and taxes. Now he’s in the red with the IRS.
You f***ing lot are about a bright a bunch of sunken, petrified logs.

All he has to do is release a couple of decent singles, quit the “poor me” bullshit and own his words like a f***ing man. ...but THAT’s not happening either, is it?
you still using that MELVIS patter,wasnt funny the first time you used it and it still isn't funny.what is a petrified log,answers on a postcard.do your homework then get to bed you have school in the morning.

Agreed. It makes truetoyou.net look like therollingstones.com
The one good thing about TTY is that you knew when Morrissey was addressing fans and when it was just general information.
The official Twitter and Facebook clearly have too many people having access and get messy at times with SER stuff rather than BMG stuff etc.
Central - even more so.
Discerning whether Morrissey is aware of all the goings on there is impossible.
A lot of these posts do coincide more when SER is online and clearly trawling Instagram.
That said, as these 'montages' have now made it as far as stage backdrop images - it's safe to say Morrissey is aware of some of them.
I do think the disparity between meticulous Smiths quality control and what we see today is worthy of discussion, but as with most things now: not something we'll get answered.
Regards,
FWD.

(Thank you Tom, as I spring-boarded off your point).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom