Morrissey Central: "Morrissey Single" (December 28, 2019)

A MORRISSEY SINGLE IS RELEASED BY MISTAKE - IT STILL REACHES NUMBER 2

unnamed-1_xuxgo5.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-single

As already suggested: released early by HMV - January 10 being the date everywhere else is working with (excluding UK Indie shops as they haven't even been offered it by Warner's reps yet).

Regards,
FWD.

A MORRISSEY SINGLE IS RELEASED BY MISTAKE - IT STILL REACHES NUMBER 2

Only MOZ can do it !

:rock::cool:

Announcing something as feeble as a #2 in the vinyl charts is f***ing sickly and pathetic, as if it’s some major triumph or childish playground “Meh, f*** You” to his detractors. Pathetic & embarrassing.

serious question, and please don’t lie.... have you ever attempted sex with your Moz cardboard cutout?

I don’t have a cardboard cutout.

But since you collect all things Morrissey (& at your age!) I’m sure you do have one or more of these cutouts in which case
you would be better to answer that question, you psychopath.

Get a life.

Awesome A side, lovely B side.

MOZ

WINS

AGAIN !!!!

:p

lovely b-side, is that what you mumble to moz while you’ve got a mouth full of his A-hole.

You just keep believing that Morrissey letter to Alan Bennett is authentic and not a fake, maybe someday it will come true... but only in your sick little mind.

:tiphat:

Awesome A side, lovely B side.

MOZ

WINS

AGAIN !!!!

:p

The only things he wins are dicks like you clinging on to any comment the prick makes, to the rest of the world he has become an absolute joke. I saw this guy 3 times performing with the Smiths and it’s beyond belief that he has ended up like this.

He has won f*** all you silly simple dick head

You just keep believing that Morrissey letter to Alan Bennett is authentic and not a fake, maybe someday it will come true... but only in your sick little mind.

:tiphat:

you saying it ain’t just proves what a f***in clueless c*** you are. What’s eating you anyway? Seem upset lately? Not have a good Christmas or summet? :(

where the f*** did it all go wrong?

That’s for YOU to answer. We don’t know what’s going on in your personal life, but judging by your posts we could only imagine how sad and pathetic it really is.

That’s for YOU to answer. We don’t know what’s going on in your personal life, but judging by your posts we could only imagine how sad and pathetic it really is.
Completely wrong as normal dick head, I’ve had a great day buying stuff for a 5 day trip to Miami, to watch one of Manchester’s finest bands at the Fillmore.

Meanwhile you still cling on to this whinging moaning c***s ashes of a career.

Last edited:
Free speech

The only things he wins are dicks like you clinging on to any comment the prick makes, to the rest of the world he has become an absolute joke. I saw this guy 3 times performing with the Smiths and it’s beyond belief that he has ended up like this.

He has won f*** all you silly simple dick head
you saying it ain’t just proves what a f***in clueless c*** you are. What’s eating you anyway? Seem upset lately? Not have a good Christmas or summet? :(
Completely wrong dick head.

“Meh, f*** You”

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom