Morrissey Central: "Morrissey's Spotify Stats for 2019" (December 9, 2019)

MORRISSEY’S SPOTIFY STATS FOR 2019

December 9, 2019

full

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-s-spotify-stats-for-2019

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very much credit should go to the person who make a spotify thread on solo. They have bring very much interest to the Morrissey on spotify and show people how to join. The numbers are very big.

Woah! Look at those LARGE numbers. If those LARGE numbers don't get him the deal he deserves, what will? And how can someone getting those LARGE numbers be a right-wing goon? An absolute mystery

Woah! Look at those LARGE numbers. If those LARGE numbers don't get him the deal he deserves, what will? And how can someone getting those LARGE numbers be a right-wing goon? An absolute mystery

Now we have 79 country that listen to Morrissey on spotify. They do not know how to speak same language. They like Morrissey music very much. Thank you friend.

Only one mystery here dogs cock..... and that is where has you one remaining brain cell finally f***ed off to..

not bad for a guy whos just turned sixty.

And right on que, the red faced Buffon.

“thinking of doing a t-shirt” - god, you’re an absolute dribbling embarrassment,
Go and pester Simon Goddard or local radio, you weasel.
It’s Morrissey: why you so mad?

A skiny: MORRISSEY= GRANDES NUMEROS,GRAN ARTISTA,GRAN PERSONA ,VIGENTE,DIVERTIDO,INCISIVO, GENERADOR DE EMOCIONES,Y PROVOCADOR DE REACCIONES EN HOMBRES?? COMO VOS,FLACO NO PIERDAS TU TIEMPO EL CIELO SABE LO MISERABLE QUE SOS,

f*** Finan

f*** Finan

I just love the fact that the Finan continues to come here (every single day) to berate his former idol.
Apart from the fact that it's predictable & entertaining, it's almost like an inverse of paying homage to 'God Moz' where the Finan is in denial.

Just shows how deep Moz is embedded in the Finan 'brain' (& I use that particular term very loosely) & how much Moz is actually relevant to the Finan life on a daily basis.

When you sleep
I will creep
Into your thoughts
Like a bad debt
That you can't pay
Take the easy way
And give in
Yeah, and let me in
Oh, let me in

The Finan could not survive without Moz.

The Finan says it's hatred & does all this kind of nasty stuff in the vain hope that Moz will somehow notice him on the internet & maybe (in the Finan head) Moz will contact him. The Finan plays a certain track by Moz on repeat, & gazes at the picture of Moz on the bedroom wall in his bedsit.

That track is 'Wide To Receive'. How very apt. In his desperate head, the Finan is sure Moz wrote the track for him.

I'm lying here
Wide to receive
Almost anything
You'd care to leave

I'd call all this a case of unrequited love by some obsessive nutjob, mixed with some sad & sick possessive jealousy whereby the Finan hates the fact that literally millions & millions & millions love 'his' Moz.

Moz doesn't need you, you silly Finan; wake up & get yourself out of dreamland, Sonny.

Did I mention those millions of us that love Moz, btw?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom