Morrissey Central: "Morrissey's Spotify Stats for 2019" (December 9, 2019)

MORRISSEY’S SPOTIFY STATS FOR 2019

December 9, 2019

full

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-s-spotify-stats-for-2019

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lbf:

who wanted DramaJ Le Pews :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: sucky statistics put up???:lbf:

:rofl:
the Le Pew statistics suck worse than his sucko music FFS:laughing:

I think I love how much of a pr anti-Christ Morrissey is, I didn't realise he'd started his career with the press implying he was a paedophile. Who survives that!! Nevermind going on to journey through Racist, Nazi, Fascist, Brexiteer, Zionist, Rape Apologist & White Nationalist.

On a related sidenote, because of football, I had to sit through a ton of Irish rebel songs on Sunday night & I noticed how often the word patriot turned up & how often the Irish are referred to as a race - so that may be where Moz is getting some of his unwise language from.

On another related sidenote CDAN had a blind reveal that Morrissey had been questioned over an historical sexual assault allegation in, I think, 2017, which might explain his doubts about #metoo. If it's true. CDAN can be hit & miss. (he wasn't charged or anything & it's been dropped).

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah! Look at those LARGE numbers. If those LARGE numbers don't get him the deal he deserves, what will? And how can someone getting those LARGE numbers be a right-wing goon? An absolute mystery

Woah! Look! It’s that predictable mental defect, Peter Finan! Getting all worked up ‘cos millions of people all over the world love Morrissey & his music! Posting daily on the fan site of his idol whom he claims to hate when even a newborn child without eyes can see he is infatuated! How can any man be so self-deluded? How can one man be so utterly wretched & tediously laughable in his denial? An absolute mystery!

Woah! Look! It’s that predictable mental defect, Peter Finan! Getting all worked up ‘cos millions of people all over the world love Morrissey & his music! Posting daily on the fan site of his idol whom he claims to hate when even a newborn child without eyes can see he is infatuated! How can any man be so self-deluded? How can one man be so utterly wretched & tediously laughable in his denial? An absolute mystery!

An absolute mystery indeed. Cue relevant song:

not a bad little christmas bonus paycheck for our dad. at around $.006 - .008 per stream x 73m streams = $438k - 584k. now all these pennies get split between record label, producers, and songwriters but still that that's a lot of beer and suntan lotion for dad.

Paris I think has a lot as well. Makes sense. More young people stream and probably streamed the song they were introduced to morrissey with ie the albums and songs released in there lifetime. algorithms and auto plays etc also help with these things

Great. And what did he do with the 0,99 pound that he made from this? :)

not a bad little christmas bonus paycheck for our dad. at around $.006 - .008 per stream x 73m streams = $438k - 584k. now all these pennies get split between record label, producers, and songwriters but still that that's a lot of beer and suntan lotion for dad.
I’ve always wondered how much any artist gets paid for a song that is played on the wireless....

Embarrassing.

Can't get a record deal.
Can't sell out tours.

.... but, look .... Morrissey's music streams more than some but less than those who have record deals. Smart move.

Embarrassing.

Can't get a record deal.
Can't sell out tours.

.... but, look .... Morrissey's music streams more than some but less than those who have record deals. Smart move.

Your post is embarrassing actually.
Grow up, FFS.
Moz will survive anything which the world throws at him. He has before & he will continue to do so. He's resilient.
He's a genius & the world loves him..in their millions.
Your embarrassment stems from the fact that you are clearly unaware of that fact.

I just love the fact that the Finan continues to come here (every single day) to berate his former idol.
Apart from the fact that it's predictable & entertaining, it's almost like an inverse of paying homage to 'God Moz' where the Finan is in denial.

Just shows how deep Moz is embedded in the Finan 'brain' (& I use that particular term very loosely) & how much Moz is actually relevant to the Finan life on a daily basis.

When you sleep
I will creep
Into your thoughts
Like a bad debt
That you can't pay
Take the easy way
And give in
Yeah, and let me in
Oh, let me in

The Finan could not survive without Moz.

The Finan says it's hatred & does all this kind of nasty stuff in the vain hope that Moz will somehow notice him on the internet & maybe (in the Finan head) Moz will contact him. The Finan plays a certain track by Moz on repeat, & gazes at the picture of Moz on the bedroom wall in his bedsit.

That track is 'Wide To Receive'. How very apt. In his desperate head, the Finan is sure Moz wrote the track for him.

I'm lying here
Wide to receive
Almost anything
You'd care to leave

I'd call all this a case of unrequited love by some obsessive nutjob, mixed with some sad & sick possessive jealousy whereby the Finan hates the fact that literally millions & millions & millions love 'his' Moz.

Moz doesn't need you, you silly Finan; wake up & get yourself out of dreamland, Sonny.

Did I mention those millions of us that love Moz, btw?

Couldn't agree more.
When he was the ultimate fanboy on here,he was even more annoying and boring.
It's a most odd fan/idol relationship. And none too healthy.

He's an Indie star who barely promotes himself & splits up with record companies on a regular basis, there's no point comparing him to stars who have had consistent marketing machines behind them.

Moz don't need any o' that promotion shit.

Promotion is for those strugglers that need help & crave attention; Moz don't need any o' that.

He's bigger than the world realises & is as big as Moz wants to be. Nuff said.

He is beyond needing PR & marketing shit leaches.

The man's a God, 'n' no mistake.

There's no comparison. He's unique.

Couldn't agree more.
When he was the ultimate fanboy on here,he was even more annoying and boring.
It's a most odd fan/idol relationship. And none too healthy.

Before his onset of hatred, I think I could have appreciated PF so much more; he clearly has excellent depth of knowledge but sadly it's all tainted & ruined since he moved to the dark side.

Great shame that he expends so much negative energy in his self consumed hate.

I'm sure it's affected him mentally, & the type of stuff he posts is probably testament to that.

What a shame, but actually, what an arse wipe!

Woah! Look at those LARGE numbers. If those LARGE numbers don't get him the deal he deserves, what will? And how can someone getting those LARGE numbers be a right-wing goon? An absolute mystery
There is no right or left wing anymore. The world has moved on. Catch up.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom