Morrissey Central: "Morrissey's Spotify Stats for 2019" (December 9, 2019)

MORRISSEY’S SPOTIFY STATS FOR 2019

December 9, 2019

full

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-s-spotify-stats-for-2019

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no right or left wing anymore. The world has moved on. Catch up.

I've just discovered, as a tory voter, my party (conservatives) is now classed as right wing! How will I ever live that down at the golf club?..or maybe they're all classed as right wing now? Zieg heil!

Spent the Day in Bed alone has 12 million. But what would you know.
To add to this: Back on the Chain Gang has 3.5 million
Morning Starship has 1.5 million
It's Over has 1.3 million
Wedding Bell Blues has 1.2 million
My Love, I'd Do Anything For You has 1.6 million
I Wish You Lonely has 4.1 million
Jacky has 3.2 million
Home is a ? has 1.4 million
I Bury The Living has 1.1 million

Your post is embarrassing actually.
Grow up, FFS.
Moz will survive anything which the world throws at him. He has before & he will continue to do so. He's resilient.
He's a genius & the world loves him..in their millions.
Your embarrassment stems from the fact that you are clearly unaware of that fact.

Survive perhaps but not flourish. His glory days are lost in the past.

He can't sell out a tour.
He can't get a record label to stay with him.
His records companies refuse to release his records.

Yeah, he's surviving by clinging onto that greased rope.

I've just discovered, as a tory voter, my party (conservatives) is now classed as right wing! How will I ever live that down at the golf club?..or maybe they're all classed as right wing now? Zieg heil!
Just keep sipping the pimms, hopefully they will realise your JC and that they will pass you by... not in a benny way as he is well,,, bi at best. But any how good luck Friday mourning. All the best UK voters

:blush:

I just received copies of the DramaJ Le Pew spotify statistics.:smiley:

Let me quickly peruse them..............................
more perusing.....................................................

just what I thought.....doh:

THEY ABSOLUTELY SUCK.:tiphat:
MINIMAL IN QUANTITY.:flamethrow:

Yes, the Dolly Parton comparison is much more apt!

Another difference between Dolly and Moz is that she thanked people for listening. Moz posted his with no comment, making it seem like a boast. Whoever is running his website is doing a very poor job.

Hoffman, you don’t have a long face!!! You are delightful... all the best from the impoverished north.......

Another difference between Dolly and Moz is that she thanked people for listening. Moz posted his with no comment, making it seem like a boast. Whoever is running his website is doing a very poor job.
If you ever manage to haul your fat f***ing arse to a “ Morrissey concert” then you will be told on several occasions “ thank you for being here, thank you for being you” you ever heard these words!!!!!

If you ever manage to haul your fat f***ing arse to a “ Morrissey concert” then you will be told on several occasions “ thank you for being here, thank you for being you” you ever heard these words!!!!!
Forgot to add the word.... twat..

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom