Morrissey Central: "New PETA Ad" (23 September, 2019)

0-1_xwjqcu.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/new-peta-ad

Regards,
FWD.

I must say they improved the awful looks of Joaquin and I never quite could stomach his hare lip. However cool he tried to be in movies the hare lip killed off any attempt to succeed at it.
I hate all people with one and feel they are degenerated with bad genes that nature wanted to abort at an early stage.
But freaks are celebrated everywhere now and the bible states that satan will show himself through people like that. I believe only the Jehova witnesses have a good eye on what is coming.
Women who get pregnant and refuse to take care of themselves and get kids with hare lips should never be allowed to give birth again in my view.
Makes sense that such a white trash organisation wants to front a campaign with a hare lip redneck. Next year they can turn a banjo into a chicken for their ad.
The possibilities are endless!

What in the HELL. Were you just sitting on this forum waiting to reveal your hate for “hare lips”? I find Joaquin way more beautiful than most men I encounter on a daily basis and I bet he’s way more good looking with his “redneck hare lip” than you are.

Attachments

• 85FD1C14-D2F7-4ADD-9BA2-63EAF6C2B817.gif
    85FD1C14-D2F7-4ADD-9BA2-63EAF6C2B817.gif
    485.2 KB · Views: 0
I think one point of difference between us is going to be on the question of plant-life. Our (humans') circle of concern has been widening and I think we're going to get to the point where we question vegetable consumption, too. I think, at this point, the philosophy on which veganism is based will have to be re-assessed. What that means is that it will need to find a firmer footing than utilitarianism. There might, indeed, be one. This whole process is, I am sure, necessary for the growth of human morals anyway.
Some more extreme raw vegans, fruitarians, only eat fruits because their religions or morals are against killing whole plants. As we learn to grow more food in labs, I'm sure more people will advocate for eating that instead of living plants, yes. I wouldn't be completely surprised if I found out that plants have some kind of phenomenally conscious experiences, though it seems to me to be unlikely as the capacity to suffer as we do would put plants at an evolutionary disadvantage. (They can't escape predation, so what use is the fear instinct?) It is possible that plants experience in different ways.
Still, it seems to me to be rather fatalistic to say that since we can't prevent all suffering, we shouldn't try to prevent the suffering that we know for certain about if that's within our powers to prevent.

I have ex-battery hens identical to her except the ends of their beaks were cut off to prevent pecking each other from stress. Ironically they sold their eggs for higher money as organic , even though they were caged, just fed organic food. They had practically no feathers when I got them and their skin was red and inflamed from sitting in the ammonia from their own excrement. I had to spray them with antiseptic to soothe the pain.
I also had to coat their legs in soothocream to kill the mites that caused the skin to peel off.
It was very moving to see their reaction to walking in grass for the first time and to see their personalities come alive. Now 4 years later,they run like raptors to rush the front door every time it's open as they love to raid the cats bowl for food. They are very sociable and like to hang out wherever I am outside and I regard them with as much fondness as I do my cats or dogs.
Fantastic photo.
It's very effective and shows the beauty of both participants.
The most humble of animals need all the help they can get.
well done irish,people like you deserve a medal.i find as I get older the more appreciation I have for animals,when your young there isn't really an emotional connection but that certainly changes with age,was at the bunny park on sat with my granddaughter and a donkey nearly had my two fingers off,think he thought it was a carrot.

Last edited:
What in the HELL. Were you just sitting on this forum waiting to reveal your hate for “hare lips”? I find Joaquin way more beautiful than most men I encounter on a daily basis and I bet he’s way more good looking with his “redneck hare lip” than you are.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and people with any experience of life and love know that. But people with little or no experience will make a comment like you did.
It is a fact that the redneck and gypsy black musk man look is what women prefer which has to do with the fact that political extremism has made white women hate white men.
He could clean himself in bleach for a year and still look dirty and smelly.

sorry pal im a one man band but thanks for the offer.
Yep so am I and as soon as I find myself linked to someone or in collaboration with them I need to go my own way. Pablo used to praise me as the best thing that happened to Solo and the closer he got to me the more I felt trapped.
I'm an extreme lone wolf and Pilla is just someone I tolerate.

And if we can just get the animals to stop eating each, other that would be great.

If we want to look at veganism from a selfish point of view, eating animals is killing the planet. Everybody knows Chinese are buying more animal meat and one of the consequences of that change of behavior "caused" fires in Amazonia to use those lands as animal farms and soy farms to feed animals.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-is-hungry-for-protein-and-the-global-steaks-are-high-11569236529

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2019-why-amazon-rainforest-is-on-fire/

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/26/world/americas/brazil-amazon-rainforest-fire.html

Last edited:
You’re use of the term genocide is a subversion and so problematic. If you insist on it, human genocide would become readily justifiable on the basis that you would inevitably be exterminating perpetrators of genocide. In essence, I’m saying this might sound good to you but you haven’t thought it through.

Human genocide is the worst, it's the closest to hell I can imagine. I don't think that by using the word we can minimize its meaning. On the contrary, maybe we should use it more frequently because as humans we developed too much tolerance to some situations that deserve to be labelled as genocide. Not only animal killings.

No, as I said, I appreciate people trying to live their principles. It looks to me like you're paraphrasing in order to make it sound like I wrote something I didn't so that you can dismiss it without thought.

I didn't say it was a point that hadn't been made before, either. Plenty of people have made this or a similar point, but I never see it adequately addressed, as I said. (And maybe I never will if all responses are as weak as yours.)

As I also said, these issues are not simple.

I realise it's deeply unfashionable to talk about the underlying logic of certain principles, but eventually that logic begins to play out in real life. Your mention of meat not being illegal until we're all under the water is mere evasion. We don't know what will happen or when, but sea-level rise is not predicted, anyway, to submerge everything. The article is a clear sign of a future possibility - one worth discussing, especially with reference to the underlying logic involved.

Yes, I'm dismissing your "we don't know what will happen" logic where one or two mentions of making meat illegal is equal to a global industry based on meat that is constantly reminding us that "bacon is good," with billions of dollars in advertising. Society can't even agree that animals have rights so the idea of meat being illegal is far-fetched. Most people would settle for the end to factory farming procedures that are unhealthy for everyone and translate cruelty into profit.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and people with any experience of life and love know that. But people with little or no experience will make a comment like you did.
It is a fact that the redneck and gypsy black musk man look is what women prefer which has to do with the fact that political extremism has made white women hate white men.
He could clean himself in bleach for a year and still look dirty and smelly.
Don’t worry about anything anymore.

I am ready to lick him clean.

Peta, Greenpeace, climate activists, they all create hysteria and it starts as soon as kids enter the Kindergarten. The same old topics are constantly repeated so that those holding to a political agenda of complete government control can secure their votes in the next generation of activists.
Kids have been taught to believe that the world is coming to an end and absolute panic is necessary in order to save the planet. We’ve heard that too many times and we are still here. Don’t let the climate alarmists deprive you of life’s enjoyment.
Kids have been taught, that in order for them to live someone must die.
Jesus on the cross and animals in the abbatoir. It's all pushing the idea of duality and blood sacrifice.
It keeps the limbic brain active, maintaining everyone in a state of fear, consuming the hormones of animals killed in a state of fear.
Religion, industry/big business, politics, main stream media all promote this idea.
And all the old paradigms are crumbling and the lies are revealed in every one of them.
You don't have to take anyone's word for anything anymore. Just do your own research.
Ignorance is a choice in this age of information.

Theres no good argument for killing healthy sentient beings who want to live as much as we do. None.

All living beings are destined for death and suffering.

If there was a 100% painless way to kill in the abattoir, and the end of cramped or cruel conditions, would that end the argument?
You've obviously had a Catholic education.
All living beings are eternal and we are here for the spiritual experience in a 3D reality. My experience includes not inflicting suffering on anyone especially as I don't need to eat any living being.
I've managed this fine for 31 years and am a healthy happy specimen myself.

His mother was vegan too and gave him a hare lip cause of it. Veganism is the way to degeneration.
The Irish Hare loves Hare lips as much as the Wild T loves Turkey steppin'.
Ignorance is the way to degeneration and vegansm is haltin' it.

You've obviously had a Catholic education.
All living beings are eternal and we are here for the spiritual experience in a 3D reality. My experience includes not inflicting suffering on anyone especially as I don't need to eat any living being.
I've managed this fine for 31 years and am a healthy happy specimen myself.
hip dude!

The Irish Hare loves Hare lips as much as the Wild T loves Turkey steppin'.
Ignorance is the way to degeneration and vegansm is haltin' it.
If that was true we would all be vegans but it is actually the opposite and it shows big time as soon as people leave their home and witness these remains of human beings.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom