Morrissey Central: "New York City 34th Penn Station" (6 Sept., 2019)

New York City 34th Penn Station - Morrissey Central

full

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think he knows that someone has paid for this (and other ads recently posted) to be displayed?

Do you think he knows that someone has paid for this (and other ads recently posted) to be displayed?

You're right, it is flipping bonkers showing these things off like they are some kind of achievement. It's a paid-for advert FFS.
The Morrissey Central website (and the ease with which these idiotic communications can be broadcast) could be the worst thing that ever happened to him.

Man he looks really dark in that picture. I like the whole basketball theme though!

‘I was a small fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
Fate has just handed it to me‘

:cool:

Bet he still gives a little giggle when he thinks of where he came from to where he is.

ON TOP OF THE WORLD.

:p

You're right, it is flipping bonkers showing these things off like they are some kind of achievement. It's a paid-for advert FFS.
The Morrissey Central website (and the ease with which these idiotic communications can be broadcast) could be the worst thing that ever happened to him.
It makes a nice change from him whinging that he never gets advertised or helped in any way. So while it is a bit daft at least its positive.

Are there any other artists’ websites around that post pictures of any advert they see?

Truly baffling. But not surprising.

It makes a nice change from him whinging that he never gets advertised or helped in any way. So while it is a bit daft at least its positive.
Agreed. It's is something to get that kind of backing and it's what he has said he wanted; so why not celebrate it?!:rock:

Everyone knows it's a paid for advert. What's wrong with celebrating when your advert takes up the side of a building in New York. I'm glad he's getting better promotion with this record company

Achievement that the promoter is taking a punt to promote him

...although the casual fan has him on broadway not so Long ago....

Achievement that the promoter is taking a punt to promote him

Not really, it's the reverse. He never needed it before. He could sell without this kinda stuff.
Now promoters will not be willing to pay as much if they have to pay for all and he still not sell out.

Moz gets a fixed fee whatever so how is the Ad all about the money for M?

He may be making a record of it before some woke snowflake complains about it re the merseyside train tunnel situation with the California Son posters.

Last edited:
Not really, it's the reverse. He never needed it before. He could sell without this kinda stuff.
Now promoters will not be willing to pay as much if they have to pay for all and he still not sell out.
I'd prefer to see a Moz advertisement than look at Ned Sheepdip or No Erection or Skank Girls or The Rolling Testicles, and they spend shitloads on posters and billboards.

Moz gets a fixed fee whatever so how is the Ad all about the money for M?
Just let them have their fun complaining about an artist making money off their career. They're meager scraps no rationally minded person could work with but hey if it floats their grumpy boats then let 'em have at it.

Yeah it's um pretty much a given with performing artists. You may as well say it's ego to stand up on stage and have the temerity to sing your own words and have them sang back to you by millions of people while getting paid for it.

Am I missing something here....it is Sept 6th right and Moz is in NY right? Yet I see no updates ,pics,social media clips,set list etc....hhhhhmmmm. weird...something fishy going on

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom