Morrissey Central: "New York City" (November 2, 2019)

Adjustments_r7fykt.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/new-york-city

Regards,
FWD.

India was the first country in the world to ban foie gras in 2014, and as of yet the only one to do so.
Production is banned in other countries but not importation.
The UK were inferring that post Brexit it will be banned there when EU law no longer prevents this, due to trade agreements.

The current UK government infers a lot of things - most of which are lies. The current cabinet is chock-full of people who support hunting with dogs and people who blab positively about the benefits of fishing rights rather than on any ban. Most of the progressive animal rights legislation in the UK has been forced upon it by the EU. Much like it's equality legislation.

Benjamin you do know there is a thing called an edit button,we know intelligence has never been your strong point but theres always night school.

Calm down gordyboy I held my hand up for my mistake yesterday as soon as I realised.
It's not easy this multitasking you know, I have really important shit to deal with as well as making a fool out of the cult and its leader. What's really funny is one numpty actually thought I'd spelt Hollywood Bowel wrong :laughing:

Now then, back on topic. The fact that New York City has banned Foie Gras is a nothing story on both Central and here. Yes it's fantastic they've banned it but what has it got to do with Steven?
Did they ban it because of Steven? I don't remember Steven taking any direct action at the coal face to achieve the ban. We can read all about Foie Gras being banned in the media.
We don't need to be informed by a lazy shameful performer trying to take all the credit for it.

Signing other artists albums for $300
Failed U S tour
Awful fashion sense
Strange behaviour
Ejecting protesters

Let's be quite frank. All the above has lots of mileage, these pathetic attempts to brush things under the carpet will not work.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

1. It's not easy this multitasking you know
2. One numpty actually thought I'd spelt Hollywood Bowel wrong

3. Signing other artists albums for $300
4. Failed U S tour
5. Awful fashion sense
6. Strange behaviour
7. Ejecting protesters

1. You mean loggin in/out as multiple aliases? Knob.
2. You did spell it incorrectly. Knob.
3. Moz didn't get paid $300 for signing them. Knob.
4. Tour was a great success. Knob.
5. Moz is a fashion icon. You=Knob.
6. No-one stranger than you. Deranged Knob.
7. His concert, his right. You=Knob.

Let's be quite frank...you're a Knob.

Right! Come on Hofmann (Reelfountain) surely you must be able to find some way to shoehorn in a statement that blames Islam or immigrants for the shameful force feeding of geese? It's like you're not even trying anymore. Where else will I get my daily dose of unbridled hatred, eh?

Were any white ducks or geese involved, or were they only ducks/geese of colour?
If the latter then I'm not even interested.

And yet a simple exchange of opinions and facts turns into a scene from 'Lord of the Flies'. Are we really happy on this island?

You know how you called me a f***** and a gayboy? Well, sit down. I have something to tell you about Morrissey...

I will not sit down. This is some trick to get me to sit on your penis. I’m onto you, just not in the way you would like. :frowning:

Oh here we go :rolleyes:
Shit Central attempt at diverting attention from #sighning-others-albums-for-cash gate.

It won't work it's not going to go away Sammy. Uncle Steve has 4ck'd up big time trying to earn a few extra grubby dollars on the merch at the Hollywood Bowel performance.

f*** MORRISSEY CENTRAL

Skinny those caged geese look your pseudonyms. Surface, the Butcher, Trill, etc, caged before let loose.

1. You mean loggin in/out as multiple aliases? Knob.
2. You did spell it incorrectly. Knob.
3. Moz didn't get paid $300 for signing them. Knob.
4. Tour was a great success. Knob.
5. Moz is a fashion icon. You=Knob.
6. No-one stranger than you. Deranged Knob.
7. His concert, his right. You=Knob.

Let's be quite frank...you're a Knob.

:thumb:

Very perceptive, the cuck is a cult member of his own self.:lbf: the Skinny c*** cult.:lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom