Morrissey Central: "The Guardian Strikes again... and again..." (November 24, 2019)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-guardian-strikes-again

"THE GUARDIAN STRIKES AGAIN … AND AGAIN .. AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN … AND AGAIN …"

November 24, 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/11/24/guardian-julia-wong-smears-breitbart/

Central posts a caption and URL which links to the following story:

image-640x480.png

Far-Left Guardian, Julia Wong Deliberately Omit Key Facts in Piece Smearing Breitbart

The person cited tweeted on October 27 about Morrissey:

(In direct response to that shirt as also highlighted by The Guardian).
Regards,
FWD.

Update (courtesy of @Radis Noir):

Shock horror Moz wears a flag that only two years later was worn by not only Spice Girls but every Britpop band around including Oasis

people who accuse M of racism need to get a grip

The Moz is alright ....

not Alt-right, etc .....

The Moz is alright ....

not Alt-right, etc .....

An interesting attempt at deflection but one that hasn't worked. This Finsbury Park episode is now possibly Morrissey's least race-related controversy. He's upped his game considerably in recent years.

Weird thing was he was in fact booed off stage by skins. whether the NME admitted that is another story. I actually know this because a close family member of mine was in fact one of those skinheads who were there booing and chucking coins- they just thought M was a pansy in general. It had little to with the flag, they just thought oh here's that pansy that waves flowers, what's he doing at a madness gig.

I was there too. The National Front were handing out leaflets at the entrance.

Nerak claims to be a Communications Officer. She questions whether Morrissey's words have consequences.

It seems to me that Nerak fails to understand the premise of her chosen profession.

If words have no consequence for her, why does she share her inconsequential words here?

Ah, bells and whistles are added to substantiate a previous lack of clarity. Yet, no clarity on which animal liberation rhetoric is used by Morrissey. There's a naive assertion that all AL rhetoric is exactly the same. Like any ideology there are schisms Strange that an alleged Communications Officer would be unaware of this?

It's not my fault if you don't know that Animal Liberation is an ideology. Everytime he compares animal cruelty to a atrocity that happens to humans, every time he says that animal cruelty is a type of racism - it comes from animal liberation & it's anti-speciesism. Read 'Animal Liberation' by Peter Singer.

Nerak claims to be a Communications Officer. She questions whether Morrissey's words have consequences.

It seems to me that Nerak fails to understand the premise of her chosen profession.

If words have no consequence for her, why does she share her inconsequential words here?

Media & Communications officer - it's a fancy title for 'person who gets the organisation attention' & as you've been mentioning me all day, I would say I'm pretty good at it.

Media & Communications officer - it's a fancy title for 'person who gets the organisation attention' & as you've been mentioning me all day, I would say I'm pretty good at it.

Your stupidity gets you noticed? That's your defence, Reelfountain? What an argument.

It's not my fault if you don't know that Animal Liberation is an ideology. Everytime he compares animal cruelty to a atrocity that happens to humans, every time he says that animal cruelty is a type of racism - it comes from animal liberation & it's anti-speciesism. Read 'Animal Liberation' by Peter Singer.

You really are hilarious. I mean, you now also seem incapable of reading and understanding. What a boon you must be in your workplace. I'd refer you to ABC by Dr. Suess.

Reelfountain is back. This time poorly disguised as Nerak. Seems she had to distance herself from her previous racist, alt-right, homophobic, anti-Semitic, paedophilic apologist views due to a new job. A job she spectacularly fails to grasp.

Scottish, you claim? I glean from your tedious posts you"ll be voting for the Brexit Party.
everyone on here knows im from the west of Scotland,why would I be voting for Brexit.make an account ya skunk.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom