Morrissey Central: The Secret Of Music - 9th April, 2018

With great relief, some pride and joy, I express my sincere thanks to you for our recent UK/Mexico tour - which, impossibly, perhaps, seemed like our best yet. I felt mesmerized by the audience at Alexandra Palace, and overwhelmed by the audiences at Birmingham and Glasgow. That compressed image, to the very last glimpse, is in the mind forever. It’s a joy that even happiness might become confused by. So, thank you - in the most plain language, for your support and loyalty, both of which could never be questioned.

I am sorry that our art-hounds at The Independent and The Guardian were so hateful about the tour, but as we now know, hatred is their income. They do not care and they have no taste. Rather than suffer the ordeal of insanity, I would suggest that you never again buy or log onto these ‘hoax news’ outlets: they will die quickly without you.

Enormous thanks to Radio 2 for adding Jacky’s only happy when she’s up on the stage to their playlist this week! This is as our My love, I’d do anything for you single spends its second week at number 1 in the UK vinyl chart. We are immensely proud.

It’s difficult to pull the best from the greatest, but our recent dates were most stylishly celebratory at:

1.LONDON Palladium (10 March)

2.MEXICO CITY (17 March)

3.LONDON Alexandra Palace (9 March)

4.GLASGOW SSE Hydro Arena (17 Feb)

5.NEWCASTLE Metro Arena (23 Feb)

6.LEEDS First Direct Arena (24 Feb)

7.BIRMINGHAM Genting Arena (27 Feb)

8.LONDON Brixton Academy (1 March)

9.ABERDEEN GE Arena (16 Feb)

10.LONDON Royal Albert Hall (7 March)

11.BRIGHTON Center (3 March)

12.DUBLIN 3arena (20 Feb)

Thanks to all venues for being 100% vegan: it’s great to eat and to save lives at the same time. Meanwhile, The Great Conor McGregor’s new TV commercial for Burger King looks like something out of the last century - marooned in the past.

We plan a release for our Back on the chain gang single for August - if the wind remains at our backs and in our sails. If you find yourself at a loose end until then, please read Douglas Murray’s The strange death of Europe.

I believe the unquestionably qualified writer J Rogan is researching yet another book of Morrissey Gossip. He simply hasn’t made enough money from the Smiths/Morrissey; he hasn’t yet extracted enough blood; he hasn’t yet caused enough propulsive sorrow; he hasn’t yet wafted a dead body downriver; he hasn’t yet been congratulated for his inexhaustibly mundane enterprise of gossip; he cannot write and move on, and should you bear a barbaric grudge he shall shortly ring your doorbell in the name of thumbscrew research.

For me, now, life is enough, and your support elevates me all over again. I can only continue expressing my thanks to you for all that you do, and I brim with pride to think that we’re all still here.

Incontestably yours

MORRISSEY

9 April 2018.

Image-1.png

http://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-secret-of-music

Link first shared here:

20180409_135715.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Just a reminder. If you insist on being a liar, at least have the decency not to be posting on social media about it. You’re playing yourself. It’s tacky as shit. Do better. Just be f***ing honest with people, because guaranteed they already don’t believe your lying ass. Honestly, my goal in life is just to be a very warm person. I want to be as loving and as kind as I can be.

It all gets too much for me. I don't know whether I'm racist or not. I have certain ideas of what I expect from a certain race. Good things as well as bad. We're all different. You have to differentiate. There's nothing wrong in that. We're human beings and we put things in caterogories. It's part of life. We like to make labels. I say take people at face value and if they turn out to be different to what you expected so be it.

Instead of religious beliefs let's just scale it all down to chance. A lottery !
We could all have been born absolutely anywhere on this globe, it's that simple.
Some are lucky others aren't so lucky, I like to think how lucky I am when I'm just tucked up nice and cosy in my bed at night with a roof over my head.
We are all Brothers and Sisters with different sexual preferences at the end of the day and that's all there is to it. Nothing more and nothing less, it's just life, you only get one so let's just live it for 4ks sake. There is absolutely no need for all this " My God is better than your God shit ",
It's time to just realise that we are all Brothers and Sisters.
Yes ! Even KetchupBum is my Sister Arrgggghhhhh ! :sweet:

Wherever you are, whoever you are, have a good weekend :thumb:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

You must be one of the biggest racists then because you certainly don’t like morrissey

I used to like Jimmy Saville along with many many others. He used to pass my house once a year taking disabled children to Blackpool for a day out in a convoy of taxi drivers from Manchester.
I would now like to dig that 4ck'r up and shit on his remains.
And your point was ? :handpointup:

Instead of religious beliefs let's just scale it all down to chance. A lottery !
We could all have been born absolutely anywhere on this globe, it's that simple.
Some are lucky others aren't so lucky, I like to think how lucky I am when I'm just tucked up nice and cosy in my bed at night with a roof over my head.
We are all Brothers and Sisters with different sexual preferences at the end of the day and that's all there is to it. Nothing more and nothing less, it's just life, you only get one so let's just live it for 4ks sake. There is absolutely no need for all this " My God is better than your God shit ",

Lay off the weed and eccies benny, this just doesn’t sound like you at all

Pass me the bong!

rodney+king1296149617.jpg

Absolute nonsense, show racism the red card are not oppressors, they are a charity that was set up to try and end sectarian violence in Scotland after a young Celtic fan was murdered walking home from the football, his throat was cut by a rangers fan who tried to claim in court that it was a political act

The name is a contradiction. They should call themselves show hate the red card and they would widen their scoop.

I'll tell you summat. I'm listening to The Smiths' first album tonight, and it is still, after all these years, a moment-in-time of genius.

Fast forward 35 years, and Mr Moz has a clod-hopping re-iteration of chump.

Oh for the old days.

Yet still you are utterly and totally obsessed with everything he does and says. It really cannot be healthy for you. Have you tried gardening?

World War 3 at last and most people deserve it for being so stupid.

This broadcast is the most entertaining I have ever seen:

How did it become a liberal idea that you have to love Islam or it’s racist.

1- islam is a code written in a book not a race

2- any other idealogy is fine to dislike

3- Islam is mostly against many modern liberal progressive stances.

My apologies, it was nil by mouth I was thinking of, as for what that appalling murder had to do with racism, that murder was carried out by a coward who considers himself a loyalist, he cut that young boys throat because he believed that because the lad was wearing a Celtic scarf it made him a Catholic/republican, and Irish or of Irish descent, this in the opinion of nil by mouth and many other groups in Scotland is an act of anti-Irish racism

You just equated being a Catholic with being a Republican, as if they go hand in hand.

Nil By Mouth believe it was a sectarian murder, not racist. Other organisations might have a different view, but NBM aren’t one of them.

It’s really hard for me to remember that there are people (so many people) that are pure judgmental c***s who don’t have deep thoughts, high goals, passion to get outside of their comfort zone and the desire to be open hearted, open minded, and live life with eyes wide open.

The only thing we, as humans, as advanced beings, should be concerned about judging eachother for, is violence.

I can’t even get to the bathroom without help! and it’s like five steps away!!

Bang on Benny, have ducked out of the site for a couple of weeks, until the keyboard racists finish their game of seeing who can appear to be the most ignorant when it comes to religion, race, what goes on in countries etc. Hope you’re well.

page 24,how the f*** did this thread get to page 24,on a plus note looks like a decent day outside.

You just equated being a Catholic with being a Republican, as if they go hand in hand.

Nil By Mouth believe it was a sectarian murder, not racist. Other organisations might have a different view, but NBM aren’t one of them.
I didn’t equate being a catholic to being a republican, my point was in the view of the coward who carried out that murder being a Celtic fan means you’re Catholic and a republican and an IRA supporter, this is the thinking of many so called loyalists and orangemen in Scotland

You seem to have deep seated issues towards just about all of humanity: gays, priests, Catholics, 'retards',
the blind, Moz... add to that your subconscious racist tendencies projecting it toward future 'mexicans' and
'blacks'.... you must have had a traumatic childhood, either at home or at the Mosque.:crazy:
I think there are programs targeted at the unemployed and homeless that can help you.:clap:

Nah I’m good but there is a program that could have helped you to bad it wasnt used by your mother she could have helped the world by making a quick trip to the abortion clinic.

I didn’t equate being a catholic to being a republican, my point was in the view of the coward who carried out that murder being a Celtic fan means you’re Catholic and a republican and an IRA supporter, this is the thinking of many so called loyalists and orangemen in Scotland

So you object to the killer's assumptions about his victim, but are happy to make assumptions about other folk?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom