Morrissey Central: "Will I, Too, Die?" (7 August, 2019)

full

"Toni Morrison dies, and the universe loses its balance, and nothing ANYWHERE is ever fair, or shall be, or can be …

MORRISSEY
6 August 2019"

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/will-i-too-die

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounded like he was getting turned on by it too. Creepy. The lack of self awareness it takes to post something that pervy and explicit in a public forum is staggering.
You started this pal by saying I’m a bad fan along with ketsun, “we are the worst fans” and you mentioned my ex wife...

Truly horrible behaviour on this forum indeed.
Glad some of it gets hidden due to bad ratings, but days like these really scream for some moderation.

Glad some of it gets hidden due to bad ratings, but days like these really scream for some moderation.
Says the dutch boer who went to SA and killed black people.

Double standards are allowed here though so you will be just fine. Why Gerrit and not you?

Totally agree I think 86 is completely out of order. No need at all for 86s hurtful comments when I come on here to praise my one and only idol. Like pure fanatics we all get side tracked by others on here who carry themselves on

Totally agree I think 86 is completely out of order. No need at all for 86s hurtful comments when I come on here to praise my one and only idol. Like pure fanatics we all get side tracked by others on here who carry themselves on
You fake scottish bastard.

With all the fake news banging about can someone please confirm that this bit of good news in ages is really true.

Hiding behind the pillow nervy that a no will pop up on my screen.

I hope by horrible behaviour you mean the comments directed towards my mother, and not me having a pop are your icon. But I get the feeling you’re more disgusted by the latter.
This forum has gave me a lot of pleasure over the years, but it’s just not worth the agro now. Time to sign off. Nice to see the mods doing their jobs too. And I ain’t no flake either, I’ve said my share of bad stuff, but that was too far. Mods have a word with yourselves.

I hope by horrible behaviour you mean the comments directed towards my mother, and not me having a pop are your icon. But I get the feeling you’re more disgusted by the latter.
This forum has gave me a lot of pleasure over the years, but it’s just not worth the agro now. Time to sign off. Nice to see the mods doing their jobs too. And I ain’t no flake either, I’ve said my share of bad stuff, but that was too far. Mods have a word with yourselves.
What about the peado (you spelt it wrong) crap?? You’ll be back for more. I don’t complain about the mods!!! You’ve lost track from the man that we adore, love, cherish, look to for inspiration, new music, tours and the utter excitement that all off this brings... To all that slave along with lack lustre, life. When a Uk tour is announced I’m at the height of excitement for months. Yes there has things been said tonight, I’m part of it... but I have never and won’t come here to slate my moz, never never

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom