Morrissey Central: "Will I, Too, Die?" (7 August, 2019)

full

"Toni Morrison dies, and the universe loses its balance, and nothing ANYWHERE is ever fair, or shall be, or can be …

MORRISSEY
6 August 2019"

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/will-i-too-die

Last edited by a moderator:
full

"Toni Morrison dies, and the universe loses its balance, and nothing ANYWHERE is ever fair, or shall be, or can be …

MORRISSEY
6 August 2019"

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/will-i-too-die

I'm sure Moz thinks he is in touch with the spirit of Americas black comm
Author Toni Morrison, Who has Accused Israel of Genocide...
According to the open letter published by Morrison and 17 other writers in 2006, Israel’s aim “is nothing less than the liquidation of the Palestinian nation.”

Toni-Morrison1-300x285.jpg

www.algemeiner.com/2012/05/01/author-toni-morrison-who-has-accused-israel-of-genocide-to-receive-presidential-medal

The Irish, Scots and the black community, in general, are against the punishment the Israeli government is dishing out
It's safe to say James Balwin would also be against it, just like Toni was.
I think he honestly connected with these people at some point and that part of him lives on. The trouble is the post-2010 Morrissey isn't what he was and the people he now sides with are the opposite of the people he once championed. Moz is now a true "sell out" , he soled himself out BIGTIME and he won't live that down for a long while
Its gonna be a tale of two halves, the second half being the sell-out years. He totally threw his younger self under the, double-decker, bus
It's not the "racist" comments as such, he can think what he wants about immigration and he's always had that kind of mindset. To lots of people, the killer issue is the fact he's been put up to it, he's got so weak , he's let the wrong people get to him, even dumb people like Sam and Jesse have got the better of him. That wouldn't wouldn't have happened to the old moz when he was sharp and clever.

The zionists got to him , gave him a record deal, he was advised to speak up Israel and speak smack about Muslims and he did. Remember this all started happening after he got dropped and had his record pulled. Before that he was set to play the Middle East.
Remember the picture of the three Catholics Mel Gibson, Moz and Tom Jones. All well aware of the zionist reach in show business.
Suddenly Moz comes back with a new Jewish manager, a new record deal, songs about Israel and a definite anti-Muslim position, even backing a zionist funded party like For Britain
This wasn't a coincidence, it was thought out and planned. The sad part is Moz didn't need to do any of it . He had a strong base. He had respect, he was seen as someone who goes their own way

Now he isn't respected, his fan base is falling apart and his legacy is shot to f***. He still hasn't even sold out the Hollywood Bowl . In "Moz Angeles" his fanbase heartland, even with his pretend "I love Moz messages " above LA, even with his big-name support band. Even with his signed items and presale special.
Now, don't start with the "hes toured too much" excuse.
He was touring nearly none stop since Ringleaders. I think he toured almost every years since 2010 and this was all over the world, he still used to cause excitement when went to LA. he still sold out The Staples centre and then done Hollywood High a few days later.
From what I hear LA is over him, he's phoned in nearly every gig for years there , they have got wise to his pretend love of Latinos, they can see he isn't what he was. All thats left is stupid games. Fake interviews , the guy is even too scared to give real interviews, that used to be an area he done well in . There is Zero respect these days.

All of this could have been avoided , he listened to the wrong people, They got him when he was weak and they used him and used him and they will walk away when he's done. Zionists are known for using people and discarding them and Sam and Jesse are two prime pairs of leaches, who couldn't give a f***.
In the end Moz did it to himself.

Toni and James Baldwin stayed true to themselves, Moz didn't and every time he uses their imagines the difference is highlighted

She was 88 and had led a full and rewarding life, FFS.
Let's have a bit of perspective please, Steve.

Then how will not expressing himself in that way help the less fortunate?

As we can be sure he does his bit with charities particularly for animal rights which has a lot to do with this planet and the people on it.
Him saying/not saying/me saying/you saying doesn't help or hurt anyone. Just sayin.

I'm sure Moz thinks he is in touch with the spirit of Americas black comm

The Irish, Scots and the black community, in general, are against the punishment the Israeli government is dishing out
It's safe to say James Balwin would also be against it, just like Toni was.
I think he honestly connected with these people at some point and that part of him lives on. The trouble is the post-2010 Morrissey isn't what he was and the people he now sides with are the opposite of the people he once championed. Moz is now a true "sell out" , he soled himself out BIGTIME and he won't live that down for a long while
Its gonna be a tale of two halves, the second half being the sell-out years. He totally threw his younger self under the, double-decker, bus
It's not the "racist" comments as such, he can think what he wants about immigration and he's always had that kind of mindset. To lots of people, the killer issue is the fact he's been put up to it, he's got so weak , he's let the wrong people get to him, even dumb people like Sam and Jesse have got the better of him. That wouldn't wouldn't have happened to the old moz when he was sharp and clever.

The zionists got to him , gave him a record deal, he was advised to speak up Israel and speak smack about Muslims and he did. Remember this all started happening after he got dropped and had his record pulled. Before that he was set to play the Middle East.
Remember the picture of the three Catholics Mel Gibson, Moz and Tom Jones. All well aware of the zionist reach in show business.
Suddenly Moz comes back with a new Jewish manager, a new record deal, songs about Israel and a definite anti-Muslim position, even backing a zionist funded party like For Britain
This wasn't a coincidence, it was thought out and planned. The sad part is Moz didn't need to do any of it . He had a strong base. He had respect, he was seen as someone who goes their own way

Now he isn't respected, his fan base is falling apart and his legacy is shot to f***. He still hasn't even sold out the Hollywood Bowl . In "Moz Angeles" his fanbase heartland, even with his pretend "I love Moz messages " above LA, even with his big-name support band. Even with his signed items and presale special.
Now, don't start with the "hes toured too much" excuse.
He was touring nearly none stop since Ringleaders. I think he toured almost every years since 2010 and this was all over the world, he still used to cause excitement when went to LA. he still sold out The Staples centre and then done Hollywood High a few days later.
From what I hear LA is over him, he's phoned in nearly every gig for years there , they have got wise to his pretend love of Latinos, they can see he isn't what he was. All thats left is stupid games. Fake interviews , the guy is even too scared to give real interviews, that used to be an area he done well in . There is Zero respect these days.

All of this could have been avoided , he listened to the wrong people, They got him when he was weak and they used him and used him and they will walk away when he's done. Zionists are known for using people and discarding them and Sam and Jesse are two prime pairs of leaches, who couldn't give a f***.
In the end Moz did it to himself.

Toni and James Baldwin stayed true to themselves, Moz didn't and every time he uses their imagines the difference is highlighted
Despite the Paradise Lost essay written by Borat going the wrong way on an escalator, I enjoyed your post.

Last edited:
I never believed in his passion for black people and black culture. It's not about them as such it is about him identifying with outcasts. His early comments on black music and black culture is the most racist things I've ever read.

Toni was a racist if ever there was one.
FFS he's entitled to think reggae is vile and rap is shite, because it is. Sung by brain dead zombies one shot away from an overdose. Hit me with your rhythm troll stick.

Ketsun, I think your fab, nice to know that we, like a few others on here are on the same team. And not squabbling like some. Let the music and live shows continue and let’s hope that the great man will come back to HIS REAL fan base and do a full UK tour... That would shake England, and in the words of Noel Gallagher, “you f***ing know when Morrissey is in town”

FFS he's entitled to think reggae is vile and rap is shite, because it is. Sung by brain dead zombies one shot away from an overdose. Hit me with your rhythm troll stick.
Reggae is vile was said in the NME by moz , who of course was playing games, when the NME was promoting “ music against rasism “ and of course RAP is f***ing shite,

Ketsun, I think your fab, nice to know that we, like a few others on here are on the same team. And not squabbling like some. Let the music and live shows continue and let’s hope that the great man will come back to HIS REAL fan base and do a full UK tour... That would shake England, and in the words of Noel Gallagher, “you f***ing know when Morrissey is in town”
Have you heard the album 'Let England Shake' by P.J.Harvey? Great song and album. Despite my general lack of interest in cover versions I'd love if Moz covered 'England' off that album.

So far only the mexicans handed him money for flirting with him. Asians did not despite him flirting with a karate dude and the black fans still seem to prefer rap and big asses.

Hey Moz is you get ass fillers like the Kardashians maybe they will buy the next single.

Pump the plump!
if your reffering to bruce lee,jeet kune do was his martial art not karate.

You’re the worst kind of fan. You turn potential new fans off Morrissey. They take one look at the likes of you and ketamine sun, and assume all Morrissey fans are psychophahtic lunatics. Embarrassing.

Yes I have it from about2011 if memory serves, one of the most relevant albums since, Bowie ect, I’ve said before that Moz and PJ should sing together. Think she got a Brit nom for it but I think Adele was on the piss and decided to pop in and claim a clutch of Brit awards, bet adale also fell into a taxi with a kebab( vegan of course)

You’re the worst kind of fan. You turn potential new fans off Morrissey. They take one look at the likes of you and ketamine sun, and assume all Morrissey fans are psychophahtic lunatics. Embarrassing.
We are lunatics, we both know it and love it , as for new fans people have came with me over the years to moz concerts, that includes ex wife, my daughters and many friends since. All now pure signed up fanatics

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom