Morrissey Central: "Will I, Too, Die?" (7 August, 2019)

full

"Toni Morrison dies, and the universe loses its balance, and nothing ANYWHERE is ever fair, or shall be, or can be …

MORRISSEY
6 August 2019"

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/will-i-too-die

Last edited by a moderator:
We are lunatics, we both know it and love it , as for new fans people have came with me over the years to moz concerts, that includes ex wife, my daughters and many friends since. All now pure signed up fanatics

Now you even sound more like a lunatic. Not surprised she’s now your “ex” wife.

The only reason as to why I have an ex wife is because she caught me shagging your slut of a mother in a cheap hotel. Your mother loved cock and loved spunk dribbling down her chin until she got the next “12 inch rammed up her slack ass. Alas “good times for a change” just had to end..... wanna carry on son???????

The only reason as to why I have an ex wife is because she caught me shagging your slut of a mother in a cheap hotel. Your mother loved cock and loved spunk dribbling down her chin until she got the next “12 inch rammed up her slack ass. Alas “good times for a change” just had to end..... wanna carry on son???????
PS my ex wife and your mother ... we made a great three some, ahem... minus the 12 inch I have to admit

'Take me back to beautiful England, let me walk through the stinking alleys to the music of drunken beeping'. The Last Living Rose. 'Let me watch life from a river'.
2010 on universal island records company. Just put it on. In no way a pop record but something a bit special

Doing a pretty good job of showing yourself up. So carry on by all means.

It ain't no surprise that Moz would be a fan of Toni.
She was a free thinker and an incredible writer.
she had brains, balls and talent, able to intimidate with her words and look.
small wonder, that now, after her death, our lil embarrassing forum nullities come crawling out of their holes to show their courageous disrespect.

full

"Toni Morrison dies, and the universe loses its balance, and nothing ANYWHERE is ever fair, or shall be, or can be …

MORRISSEY
6 August 2019"

...Babylonwillfall

Is that it son . Your glorious response,, it’s like been savaged by a dead sheep to quote another olde Tory boy. Ok then I’ll quit when no ones ahead

What you calling me son for you f***in peado. My sympathies are with your daughters.

Ps. Well done on the most creepy & perverted post this forum has ever seen.

if your reffering to bruce lee,jeet kune do was his martial art not karate.
It totally was karate and martial arts includes it dude. They wave their arms about and the opponent uses a gun and shoots them. No one today has any use for martial arts anywhere.

It's virtually yoga for gay men.

What you calling me son for you f***in peado. My sympathies are with your daughters.

Ps. Well done on the most creepy & perverted post this forum has ever seen.
At last 86 awakens, decent reply to be fair. Most creepy and perverted post ever.. well what can one say... worse than skinny , or dare I’m mention , benny, benny, benny, there I’ve said it three times. Hold on folks......

Moz is so street this is his next rap:

You mothafookaz in da hood
this is Steven the dude
I'm here so don't start trippin'
I know my politicial views are slippin'

I'm down with Toni
not yet under a stoney
still not a Tory
I used to sing about Tony

I'm street and I'm cool
my cousin's a fool
I know that you drool
let me present my big tool

Was very sad to hear of Toni Morrison’s passing, and glad to hear Morrissey commenting on it. We, too, live on.

she had brains, balls and talent, able to intimidate with her words and look.
small wonder, that now, after her death, our lil embarrassing forum nullities come crawling out of their holes to show their courageous disrespect. I am lesbian
She achieved nothing with words and no one ever did as white men built this world you are enjoying. Violence from white males stands above anything some black racist ever dreamed up in her drug fueled brain of mirth.

So a white male hating misandrist wins the Nobel prize from the hands of the jews who themselves always worked against black people like her while Oprah cashes in on her by becoming her best friend and begs her to be given a role in her movie by standing on all fours while Toni f***ed her with a strap on dildo dies and all the lefties cries?

Pass me the smelling salt.

(There is a field in Germany that will forever be Scotland).

Moz was on the down low with Toni who like Michelle Obama had a big dick between her legs.

Damon is like "this is too complicated for me can we just have normal sex?".

"NO Damon you are my bitch now".

Was very sad to hear of Toni Morrison’s passing, and glad to hear Morrissey commenting on it. We, too, live on.
I was glad she died. Cruel but I gotta be honest and look what little impact she had. The world is silent and people are like "who was she"?.

The color purple is her in a box.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom