Morrissey Central: "Will I, Too, Die?" (7 August, 2019)

full

"Toni Morrison dies, and the universe loses its balance, and nothing ANYWHERE is ever fair, or shall be, or can be …

MORRISSEY
6 August 2019"

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/will-i-too-die

Last edited by a moderator:
'Take me back to beautiful England, let me walk through the stinking alleys to the music of drunken beeping'. The Last Living Rose. 'Let me watch life from a river'.
I’ve just let England shake me once again. Now Johnny is with him now a messenger, not half music lovers

Oh shut up , bitch. Who should he make it about, Gerald Ford? If you don't like him, go away. No one will stop you, trust me.

God, that touched a nerve, didn't it?

I was glad she died. Cruel but I gotta be honest and look what little impact she had. The world is silent and people are like "who was she"?.

The color purple is her in a box.

You must have a very minute member.

Yet more mealy-mouthed shite from a gob-shite. If he had a shread of compassion for Toni Morrison, or any other artist of ethnic origin, he'd stop with his ignorant comments i.e "everyone ultimately prefers their own race". The recent desperate posts attempt to portray him as someone who is sympathetic to black creativity, intelligence and culture but are betrayed time and time gain by his previous comments. There was a time when I thought very highly of Morrissey. Now .... I just think he'd be better dead than killing himself slowly in such an horrific manner. To many ex-Morrissey fans he is dead - and I don't only mean from the neck up.

Is that it son . Your glorious response,, it’s like been savaged by a dead sheep to quote another olde Tory boy. Ok then I’ll quit when no ones ahead

You sound like a pissed-up, sexually frustrated, creepy, rapey man-child after 10 cans of Stella. If you're Morrissey's "audience" these days, thank f*** he's destroying his career.

OK!

So I got the news on teletext and burst out laughing then went "finally". My wife was like "what's happened" and I was like "a very evil person has packed it in".

Doing a pretty good job of showing yourself up. So carry on by all means.

Unbelievable that someone capable of a post like that, has a wife and daughters. Staggering.

You sound like a pissed-up, sexually frustrated, creepy, rapey man-child after 10 cans of Stella. If you're Morrissey's "audience" these days, thank f*** he's destroying his career.
Can’t really argue there Amy, got a couple of thing not right though, but hey well done lass

Unbelievable that someone capable of a post like that, has a wife and daughters. Staggering.

Sounded like he was getting turned on by it too. Creepy. The lack of self awareness it takes to post something that pervy and explicit in a public forum is staggering.

The pope of mope death ceremony master asks himself if he will die and it makes you wonder if he sold his last brain cell for a ticket to Mejico where everyone calls him gringo.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom