Morrissey Central: "Will I, Too, Die?" (7 August, 2019)

full

"Toni Morrison dies, and the universe loses its balance, and nothing ANYWHERE is ever fair, or shall be, or can be …

MORRISSEY
6 August 2019"

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/will-i-too-die

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's one to wind you up. I'd shoot the lot of them personally.

I'd calmly slice each of their eyeballs out, blend them up and force them to drink the smoothied remains. Then I'd hand them back their bikes and send them on their merry way. One must be creative in these matters.

Does he even know who she is and what she believed in and stood for? Doubtful.
I remember Morrissey professing his love for the writings of Toni Morrison years and years ago.

But once the liberal-left begin their sheep-like racist character assassination it never ends.

These people are mentally ill, incapable of rational thought.

The crazed pious witch-finders of our current day.

It is curious how Moz tends to recycle certain phrases over time. 'Will I, too, die?' is also in the sleeve notes to Under the Influence' compilation:
It is the terrifying power of the true pop artist, who seems to finally come into full bloom only at the hour of Death (as if Life is just not quite the point). Klaus Nomi, Nico, Johnny Thunders, Marc Bolan, Diana Dors, Joey Ramone, Charlie Feathers and maybe several other voices and players on this CD, all now rest with the martyred dead.
Will I, too, die?
I wonder if it's a reference or a quote from somewhere?

As always moz has enlightened me about a deceased person I never knew existed, in time I will dig into this “unknown “. Will books and music live on??? Depends if the Germans, catholic’s and other fools burn them or not

You see, that's the point of Moz's post. Educating people about his heroes. He isn't "making it all about himself"" and the dickhead that said that earlier is indeed a whiny dickhead. .

I never believed in his passion for black people and black culture. It's not about them as such it is about him identifying with outcasts. His early comments on black music and black culture is the most racist things I've ever read.

Toni was a racist if ever there was one.
how is saying that you don't like a certain kind of music racist? Seriously, get a f***ing grip.

Here's one to wind you up. I'd shoot the lot of them personally.

Toni the Pony would have loved those kids and written a long novel about their freedom and right to choose to do what the hell they want. I see kids like that every day and in Sweden we call them Chaoz kidz with Z's which is a ironic spelling that refers to Gestapo as these kids are the new nazis.
No one dares question them and if you do those kidz go berserk and over the top and feel violated and scream with tears in their throats.
Their Emporio Armani chaoz fashion means they dress in winter clothes all summer long which will make those crazy ass LA people in european winter sweaters when it's warm go green with envy.
Chaoz is something that minorities are allowed to create anywhere and anytime but it comes from a lower iq and inbreeding where cousin marriage generates mental and physical diseases that are even new to medical science.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom