MORRISSEY CENTRAL- World Love is All of Our Business

Some of us don't feel comfortable seeing homophobic and racist hatred on a forum about a musician but that's allowed to continue. Why the double-standard? If the argument is one is more offensive than the other I'm not buying it?

I don't think that here is the right place for those photos* in the exact same way I don't think racism or homophobia is. The user posted the photos in question in protest at the homophobia on this site and in doing so further proved the existence of homophobia - I think it was rather clever: people complained about the photos but the initial homophobic remarks that initiated the protest remain. It's that double-standard again.

*I found the photos neither graphic or offensive.
Muslims hate Gays. Or Islam hates Gays, whichever?? But it proves the Left are totally stupid, they promote both sides, the silly men like Jeremy Corbyn think that all minorities can live in harmony, whilst obviously ignoring the majority. Well they actually hate each other, and now we must pick up the pieces of what is left of the UK. Time the majority was catered for, I will say I want a Non Islamic, Heterosexual UK, as the norm, and for saying that I will obviously be called a racist bigot. People have had enough, if you wanna behave like twats, do it quietly, and leave the majority to run the country. What about a nice man & women living in harmony whilst bringing up their children, this is normal to me, but frowned upon by the scum which is taking over our country, and backed by silly old fools like Mr f***ing Corbyn, Dickhead that he is!!

A poor attempt to distract but it's not just more violence. It's very specific, targeted violence that was related to the young man's sexuality. It was hate crime.

" ... a group of people started calling me and my friends gay. .... one of them ran after me and he hit me in the back of the head. .... I was hit over the head and kicked in the face ..."

Police Statement

“A man in his 20s had been punched by another man .... The offender then made off from the scene with two men and a woman. The victim was knocked unconscious suffering facial injuries. The assault is being investigated as a hate crime".

But it's not special. It's no worse than a million other crimes.

A 22-year-old gay man in Preston, Lancashire was left with horrifying injuries after a homophobic beating by a gang of thugs. July 13th, 2019

ryan-williams2.jpg

In June, a report revealed that homophobic and transphobic hate crime has more than doubled in England and Wales in the last four years.

The rate of LGBT+ hate crime, including offences like harassment, assault and stalking, increased by 144 percent between 2014 and 2018.

There were 4,600 LGBT+ hate crimes reported in 2014, but in 2018 that number rose to 11,600.
Blonde men have always been subjected to abuse in UK and so was I a bit but mostly just harmless banter. I was called a girl and a lot of things but since I can handle situations well it never turned into violence. It is always the case that people with dark hair envy blonde people and I believe that being white and blonde is and forever will be linked to the golden ratio.

It is like people have this inbuilt scale of beauty and white and blonde always end up top. If we were able to study violence we would probably find dark hair people being over represented and they are for a reason.

People in the ghetto burn cars and use violence in sheer frustration of never being white and blonde and accepted.

Blonde men have always been subjected to abuse in UK and so was I a bit but mostly just harmless banter. I was called a girl and a lot of things but since I can handle situations well it never turned into violence. It is always the case that people with dark hair envy blonde people and I believe that being white and blonde is and forever will be linked to the golden ratio.

It is like people have this inbuilt scale of beauty and white and blonde always end up top. If we were able to study violence we would probably find dark hair people being over represented and they are for a reason.

People in the ghetto burn cars and use violence in sheer frustration of never being white and blonde and accepted.

you are the classic "dumb blonde". now you have introduced a new dumb theory called blonde envy. i have fought my whole life against people like you. i have suffered the stigma of being blonde and it hasn't been easy.
the dumb ones like you have ruined it for the rest of us. if it were up to me you would wear a rainbow clown wig.

you are the classic "dumb blonde". now you have introduced a new dumb theory called blonde envy. i have fought my whole life against people like you. i have suffered the stigma of being blonde and it hasn't been easy.
the dumb ones like you have ruined it for the rest of us. if it were up to me you would wear a rainbow clown wig.
As a blonde you have the advantage and yes blonde people are hated cause they are more popular not least on popular culture and more over the course of history. Those people wanted you to feel bad about being more beautiful and owner of the golden ratio.

This is what is wrong with the world that someone like you feel ashamed about what you are and sees it as a problem when you are so much better than those attacking you.

Then you call me dumb when you hate yourself for what you are.

WOW

I have a shaved head now and some call it bald not knowing the difference but they are from south america and have a 14.7 cm dick.

A 22-year-old gay man in Preston, Lancashire was left with horrifying injuries after a homophobic beating by a gang of thugs. July 13th, 2019

ryan-williams2.jpg

In June, a report revealed that homophobic and transphobic hate crime has more than doubled in England and Wales in the last four years.

The rate of LGBT+ hate crime, including offences like harassment, assault and stalking, increased by 144 percent between 2014 and 2018.

There were 4,600 LGBT+ hate crimes reported in 2014, but in 2018 that number rose to 11,600.
Aren't some gays into 'rough trade'?

It's a well known thing that some gays like picking up 'a bit of rough' who will literally rough them up.

Explain that one.

Probably. They enjoyed the seedyness of their lives. They weren't pushing for global companies to endorse their private proclivities.
They definitely felt gayness was transgressive and enjoyed the way it separated them from mainstream society, whereas now the cuddly LGBT movement wants to promote a sellable squeaky clean image and airbrush away the old-school reality of cottaging in shitty public toilets and buggery in seedy night-time parks.

Like everything these 'movements' have no integrity whatsoever and are always promoted by companies whose only interest is creating new markets to make more money. The funny thing is that the worker bees of these movements seem to actually believe in what they're doing and not realise they're being used as tools.

Not nice but violence occurs daily to every man, woman and child of any age or sexuality. This isn't special. It's just more violence.
If that poor soul had received those injuries for being a contemporary Morrissey fan, I can think of several people on this site who’d be absolutely delighted.

Last edited by a moderator:
They definitely felt gayness was transgressive and enjoyed the way it separated them from mainstream society, whereas now the cuddly LGBT movement wants to promote a sellable squeaky clean image and airbrush away the old-school reality of cottaging in shit-drenched toilets and buggery in seedy night-time parks.

Like everything these 'movements' have no integrity whatsoever and are always promoted by companies whose only interest is creating a new market for more money. the funny thing is that the worker bees of these movements seem to actually believe in what they're doing and not realise they're being used as tools.

I remember coming home from London once on the train from Liverpool St. There was a toilet at the end of the road. Needing a leak, i entered. It was completely packed with guys which was odd as the streets were pretty empty. I didn't stay long and neither did the toilets. Due to vandalism and cottaging...councils knocked down nearly every toilet outside the town center over the next few yrs.

If that poor soul has received those injuries for being a contemporary Morrissey fan, I can think of several people on this site who’d be absolutely delighted.
If you're attacked on the street for no other reason than walking past a violent person when they happen to be angry, it's bad luck, wrong place wrong time I'm afraid.

But if you're gay and get beaten up then the gay lobby will propagandise the event and use it as a weapon to guilt-trip straight people with (such as with the photo above).

Crazy situation. Two morons dictating how every thread in this forum will end up, clogged up with their shite. It’s f***ing ridiculous. Man up. Stand up. For f*** sake!

If you're attacked on the street for no other reason than walking past a violent person when they happen to be angry, it's bad luck, wrong place wrong time I'm afraid.

But if you're gay and get beaten up then the gay lobby will propagandise the event and use it as a weapon to guilt-trip straight people with (such as with the photo above).
There is a problem when the homo lobby make sure that some crimes and some victims are more important than others. But the homo lobby which does not represent the average gay person out there only sees what it wants to see.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom