MORRISSEY CENTRAL- World Love is All of Our Business

So ... this free speech of yours?

People have been posting racist, anti-semitic, islamaphobic and homophobic hatred for a long time but with the arrival of entryists, and active support from moderators, the site has become a festering sore of alt-right hatred; some of which is incitement to hate crime. Where do people in this forum draw their line? By attempting to remove images of gay men having sex – where little to nothing can be seen. Images posted in defence of previous homophobic comments. Urgh!

The dire "gays, always ramming it down your throat" comment just colludes with the accepted hatred that is oh so prevalent in this forum right now. I never, ever believed I would visit this forum and find such hateful, detestable comments as I have other the last few weeks. Worse, there's widespread acceptance and support of it.

World love seems to be no-ones business in this forum.

8475AD15-49C7-430E-BD81-0C7459973EF4.jpeg
gays,always ramming it down your throat,bet you cant beat that for a comeback.

I think you like these posts a little too much. Is there something you want to tell me?

World Love is All of Our Business

I'm at a loss as to why anyone thought it a good idea to post the photos let alone the title. The above statement makes absolutely no sense whatsoever in the current context of Morrissey or even his past if you wish to delve. I'll stay topical.

Morrissey has actively endorsed:
  • an anti-islam politcal party who's glorious leader one, Muzz Waters, once said "The idea that these f***ers can just come along and take it all .... stop all Muslim immigration now.”
  • a convicted criminal (physical violence and fraud) in the guise of one Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
  • Farage and Muzz Rees-Mogg, both of whom wish to repeal the fox hunting ban. And the Brexit Party, a party that was set up by Catherine Blaicklock - who swiftly ran for the shadows after her online support for white supremacists, and her own racist and anti-islam comments, were exposed.
And, let's not forget the provocative statement made recently by Morrissey himself "everyone ulitmately prefers their own race".

It could be argued as being his business but how can any of the above be argued as loving?

You could easily had the fact that, as we're talking 'business' as in 'concern', what's british politics to Morrissey's concern nowadays? Where does he live? The man may even be making money over here and sending the money somewhere else (like U2 for example).

And wife beater.
break a leg ya fudd,his reply,again not a sentence,heres a sentence, whats it like being a bawbag.

That isn’t a sentence. You are illiterate.
you don't know the meaning of the word.i am a fantastic human being,,,,who says so,,,,,,ME.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom