MORRISSEY CENTRAL- World Love is All of Our Business

World Love is All of Our Business

I'm at a loss as to why anyone thought it a good idea to post the photos let alone the title. The above statement makes absolutely no sense whatsoever in the current context of Morrissey or even his past if you wish to delve. I'll stay topical.

Morrissey has actively endorsed:
  • an anti-islam politcal party who's glorious leader one, Muzz Waters, once said "The idea that these f***ers can just come along and take it all .... stop all Muslim immigration now.”
  • a convicted criminal (physical violence and fraud) in the guise of one Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
  • Farage and Muzz Rees-Mogg, both of whom wish to repeal the fox hunting ban. And the Brexit Party, a party that was set up by Catherine Blaicklock - who swiftly ran for the shadows after her online support for white supremacists, and her own racist and anti-islam comments, were exposed.
And, let's not forget the provocative statement made recently by Morrissey himself "everyone ulitmately prefers their own race".

It could be argued as being his business but how can any of the above be argued as loving?

I have no love for the UK royal family. This, though, I think illustrates Morrissey's continual lack of continuity - say one thing / do another. James Maker recently tried to defend Morrissey as a "contrarian" and was suitably roasted. Either you hold a view or you don't. Views, of course, can change but at the rate that Morrissey is morphing will there be anything of him left come Christmas 2019?

He says this ...........

“I am not fiendish where the House of Windsor is concerned. …. I don’t feel the need to go on about it, and I wish no ill to anyone”. Morrissey Central, April 16th, 2018

But does this (in 2012) .....................

kate_2160350b.jpg

i suppose none of the subjects can tell him to f*** right off?

Dead people can’t complain.

I have no love for the UK royal family. This, though, I think illustrates Morrissey's continual lack of continuity - say one thing / do another. James Maker recently tried to defend Morrissey as a "contrarian" and was suitably roasted. Either you hold a view or you don't. Views, of course, can change but at the rate that Morrissey is morphing will there be anything of him left come Christmas 2019?

He says this ...........

“I am not fiendish where the House of Windsor is concerned. …. I don’t feel the need to go on about it, and I wish no ill to anyone”. Morrissey Central, April 16th, 2018

kate_2160350b.jpg
He used actual satire? Where will it all end?

He says this ...........

kate_2160350b.jpg
Moz is the one who clearly doesn’t agree with the sentiment held by the rest of the band. He is wearing a floral tribute to the queen’s favourite shrub.

Yay. More sucky photoshop hackery from the nephew -- anybody else notice that the more Sam gets involved, the further off the rails Morrissey's career seems to go?

Reckon wheun are you delusional wackos goiung to wauke up and muove out of your paruents and or mom or dad's attic? The California Son does not write these messages. Lil' Sammy doesn't even write these messages. The California Son's cat doesn't even write these messages. It's Kieler in the Rancho Cucamonga office and she did a good job being p.c. involving everyone, not just his fellow Americans. It's called world marketing. For example, the foreigner kickball dude in the first photo lived in Moz Angeles for years in a condo on Hermosa Beach. There is actually a bar still there named after him, so that's the Moz Angeles and the fantasy Mankchaster tie.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom