Morrissey collapsed on stage - Swindon

Re: OMG!! Morrissey collapsed on stage - Swindon

1 minute report on Skynews just now. No new info just as reported in the Telegraph.

he was just on sky news , it said he was unconncious but is now stable

I believe that was sky quoting the ambulance service. The call to them was a 50 year old man who was unconcious, they arrived to find him concious but feeling unwell.

Jesus, I'm sending him out as much positivity as I can muster. Get well Morrissey pleeeeeease :(

Sphinx just got back to me saying there was a collapse. She and I just want him to be OK

Oh God :tears::tears::tears:
I almost had heart attack when I saw the title of the thread!
I pray it's nothing serious :pray:
maybe it's this virus again...?
and yes he should cancel the rest of the tour...
please get well!!!

Just got a text from a friend at the gig. Apparently Charlie scooped him up before he went fully down.

Accroding to a Tweet:

AndrewGuppy: Good news #morrissey is stable in hospital. He cannot be allowed to leave yet. He's got unfinished business down here

And yes, I have standing tickets for the RAH, yes, I have travel booked etc, etc. But I don't want to see a sick man damage himself for my entertainment. Why would I possibly desire a below par show from an unwell Morrissey who would be better served working on his well-being?

yeah, but how cool would it be to be able to say that you were there when morrissey died?

Tags
get well <3 h1n1 healing vibes hysteria lainey=boring plz be ok<3 we love you moz
Back
Top Bottom