Morrissey Defence League™

A

Anonymous

What is the Morrissey Defence League™? Who are its members?

This thread is where you can find out answers to all of your questions and possibly join the Morrissey Defence League™.

What is the Morrissey Defence League™? Who are its members?

This thread is where you can find out answers to all of your questions and possibly join the Morrissey Defence League™.

What is the MDL & who are its members then? I can't see any info.

What is the MDL & who are its members then? I can't see any info.

The MDL is what it says it is. You must defend Morrissey against the media, Skinnybob and others on here. The members will be along shortly to announce themselves.

Btw, as a member, you can still slag off the cover of the BROWN album and Morrissey Central pics that have Morrissey product photoshat into them. That's fine. Anything else you must defend!

Morrissey doesn't need defending. He is what he is, take it or leave it.

I’ve done more in one day for this site than you’ve done in 12 years.
im sure you have,im hurtling towards a thousand funnies which means iv made a lot of people laugh on here,you don't even let people see your profile.
should you not be out flogging your arse tonight,friday night you should be raking it in.

The MDL is what it says it is. You must defend Morrissey against the media, Skinnybob and others on here. The members will be along shortly to announce themselves.

Btw, as a member, you can still slag off the cover of the BROWN album and Morrissey Central pics that have Morrissey product photoshat into them. That's fine. Anything else you must defend!

Racism?

im sure you have,im heading for a thousand funnies which means iv made a lot of people laugh which is more than can be said for you.you not out flogging your arse tonight.friday night you should be raking it in.
im sure you have,im hurtling towards a thousand funnies which means iv made a lot of people laugh on here,you don't even let people see your profile.
should you not be out flogging your arse tonight,friday night you should be raking it in.

Hate to break it to you, darling. Been there, done that.
56BD813F-98F3-42DF-8459-DDC7A6AAFEDB.jpeg

Note EDL will be attending these Morrissey concerts. No blacks, no dogs, no Irish.

What are the the MDL plans to organise against any looney left protests?

What are the the MDL plans to organise against any looney left protests?

"looney left" doesn't exist. They are just two words put together by someone for some reason. Anyone can put two words together; marxist sandals. See? Means nothing. But somebody will use it for something. Just like they did with "looney left".

With regards to protests, I think we'll just point and laugh at the protesters marxist sandals. They won't have a clue what the f*** we're laughing at and will be too embarrassed to protest.

"looney left" doesn't exist. They are just two words put together by someone for some reason. Anyone can put two words together; marxist sandals. See? Means nothing. But somebody will use it for something. Just like they did with "looney left".

With regards to protests, I think we'll just point and laugh at the protesters marxist sandals. They won't have a clue what the f*** we're laughing at and will be too embarrassed to protest.
Thank you for your insight. Obviously, you mean everything to the word "nothing." :tiphat:

Yeah, the loony left will be singing looney tunes when you get it right. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom