Morrissey - Desert Island Discs - 29/11/09

I agree, just tried the original Mozmal upload and Uncleskinny's and both come up with an error saying the free download capacity has been exceeded :(

Can someone please help?

If you go to a thread in general discussion, sweetFA posted his download link in there (page 5 or 6).

My link is still working fine. Don't forget to choose Regular Download.

Peter

Hi Peter,

Yeah I tried that but it still wasn't playing ball :crazy: Perhaps it is my lack of talent :D

Thanks to Kewpie, I've found another source and I am downloading as I type.

Hi Peter,

Yeah I tried that but it still wasn't playing ball :crazy: Perhaps it is my lack of talent :D

Thanks to Kewpie, I've found another source and I am downloading as I type.

The one i posted in post 22 above is better, it's the broadcast rather than the podcast, the music plays longer.

It's what was posted by another poster on here but compressed to 128kb/s.

Thanks go to the original poster Mozmal.

Desert Island Discs - Morrissey

Does anybody have this file for me to download? I signed up for the DID podcast through iTunes as soon as I heard that Morrissey was to be on the show, but it was the next episode in her series that appeared on the RSS feed.

Perhaps somebody has it that would be willing to upload it, or at least point me in the right direction?

I'd very much appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Thank you Kewpie - I did search, but I didn't find it. I appreciate it.

Re: Desert Island Discs - Morrissey

Thank you to Kewpie for pointing me in the direction of the file.

Loved this interview, anyone have any other audio files of (preferably in-depth) interviews? (I know Motorcycleaupairboy has every printed interview under the sun, but you can't listen to that on the train ;)).
Thanks! (and hi again all :))

Re: other Morrissey interviews

Loved this interview, anyone have any other audio files of (preferably in-depth) interviews? (I know Motorcycleaupairboy has every printed interview under the sun, but you can't listen to that on the train ;)).
Thanks! (and hi again all :))

Hello fishy :)

You missed lovely mozmal's thread

The thread is achived, but download links are still available.

Tags
desert interview island island discs
Back
Top Bottom