Morrissey Dreams (Redux)

9 x Fined

nevermind
Looks like my Morrissey Dreams thread has been archived. Never fear! Here's another one and another dream.

I guess because I bought tickets to 3 shows yesterday I had a pretty vivid dream I was at one of them last night. Of course I had forgot to bring my ticket, but was able to sneak in easily. Very strange set up in a ballroom of some sort. No stage just a blue carpet. Rest of the band was up high on a riser with Moz down below getting mobbed by people including myself.

The band suddenly stopped playing due to some technical difficulty with the sound. One of them (Matt?) got on the mic and said the show couldn't go on under such conditions "so I really don't know what you want us to do." To which I cleverly scream: "DO YOUR BEST AND DON'T WORRY!" Moz smirks at me for being so witty and the show continues.

:guitar:

Nice! Last Night I dreamt ....

Looks like my Morrissey Dreams thread has been archived. Never fear! Here's another one and another dream.

I guess because I bought tickets to 3 shows yesterday I had a pretty vivid dream I was at one of them last night. Of course I had forgot to bring my ticket, but was able to sneak in easily. Very strange set up in a ballroom of some sort. No stage just a blue carpet. Rest of the band was up high on a riser with Moz down below getting mobbed by people including myself.

The band suddenly stopped playing due to some technical difficulty with the sound. One of them (Matt?) got on the mic and said the show couldn't go on under such conditions "so I really don't know what you want us to do." To which I cleverly scream: "DO YOUR BEST AND DON'T WORRY!" Moz smirks at me for being so witty and the show continues.

:guitar:

Had a dream last night that visually I'm glad I can remember quite clearly, as in it, Morrissey appeared on a US late-night TV show (I believe it was Jimmy Kimmel), and he debuted a new single called "I'm Not One to Be Loved." And here's the kicker - Morrissey himself was playing piano on the song; and I don't mean "Death of A Disco Dancer"-ing that shit, he was straight up playing some beautiful stuff. Boz was on an acoustic guitar, don't recall seeing Jesse, the drummer was indiscernible back in the shadows, and I remember a woman on some brass instrument, perhaps trumpet? Might have been a cellist off to the side, as well. The dream contained the song in full, and I desperately wish I could remember it to make some comparison of what it sounded like. All I can remember is feeling, "Wow, this is finally a huge departure from what he's been doing, and it's really good."
Great dream :)

I slept and dreamt of love. And the dream was so good that I'm pretty sure I'm going to die in a car accident or some dumb thing so it was nice knowing you all! :p

I won't do a play by play but the jist was that I was in a balcony that was really close for some reason and I got his attention and said "Hey Morrissey!" and he looked at me and waited for me to say something and I got shy and mouthed "I love you" and he said back in the microphone "I'm in love with you." :eek: Corny but INTENSE in a dream! There was also some of him drawing in a sketch book and me saying he could draw for a living he was so good and he said I could sing. :eek: THEN he asked me to come to bed after a shower so he could hold me.

ARE YOU KIDDING? He hit every point perfectly, and it was current, awesome, 53-year-old Morrissey, not some strange dreamy conglomeration of Morrissey-esque zombies. It was amazing. :sweet:

And I'm sure this is revelatory of my id or psyche or whatever but who gives a shit, it was an awesome dream. :D

Back
Top Bottom