Morrissey expresses gratitude for loving messages after his son Dude's death - "so little time"

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH
how did the people get messages to him then....

A

Anonymous

Dude looked gorgeous. Don’t be too sad Morrissey, he’s in heaven with my doggies and puddytats and we will be with them one day. Not too soon hopefully :hearteyes:

U

Unclesquiffy

I can't be arsed calculating, but what proportion of posts on his, errr, 'site' are death-related? A guess - 40% to 50% right now
Don't worry Pete, when you slip off this mortal coil I'll hazard a guess that there'll be some huge f***ing celebrations going on all over Bradford at the mosque. Can we pre-book? Do we need a code?
Anugraha karē bandha

A

Anonymous

You can't be serious? Your posts on this site are 99.9% about Morrissey being racist and wanting to make money from his work. Nutter.

ACTON

Don't Leave Us In The Dark
I have sympathy. The cat looks cute. It's a sad thing to lose a pet.
But, there is always a but. Robert Smith lost both parents and his older brother in 2019 and didn't post it to TheCure.com. So a bit of perspective is needed when a cat dies. A cat is not a son. It's a cat. Cats spend their lives killing other animals and its a miracle they live a month when you see what they get up to.

Mozmar

I have sympathy. The cat looks cute. It's a sad thing to lose a pet.
But, there is always a but. Robert Smith lost both parents and his older brother in 2019 and didn't post it to TheCure.com. So a bit of perspective is needed when a cat dies. A cat is not a son. It's a cat. Cats spend their lives killing other animals and its a miracle they live a month when you see what they get up to.
Yeah but you're forgetting an important thing about cats, they do have 9-lives, not 1.

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH
I can't be arsed calculating, but what proportion of posts on his, errr, 'site' are death-related? A guess - 40% to 50% right now
When will you die?