Morrissey fan photos in Rome

333a88k.jpg

He looks miserable, lol.

Anybody else think his eyebrows could use a trim?

There were some promo shots in 1997 where Morrissey had a pretty good 3-4 day stubble going on. They were used for concert posters and newspaper ads. I just goggled it without any luck but i remember these distinctly. I may have one tucked away somewhere.

Oh really? I wonder if I've ever seen them. I think the most stubble I've seen him with is on the cover of THPGU...

21ewx2.jpg

Edit: Is this one of the photos you're thinking of, Harsh Truth?

2h5uwbb.jpg

Last edited:
LOVE these- he looks handsome and gorgeous.
Keep 'em coming!

And who are the other cute people in the photo? Are they real Moz fans or do they just like taking their photos with celebrities? Why does the bald dude hold up two (2) phones?

This made me smile. He actually is quite adorable! :D
Also. the fact that his style hasn't changed fascinates me, especially when most celebrities go through horrific style transitions.
B0Aw_qLCMAAvkyI.png

Great Morrissey does a walk through Rome, even I'm not an Italian by far, everyone must know
an Italian man goes mornings to the Barber to get a razor shave, some have severel perfumes, after that it's of for an espresso,
and than the real day starts, Italians give me an Amen:cool:

'and they say he's mentall'....scarface...

EDIT!

The Book, anyone who could see what he [me thinks]bought?, it must be precious for Him , see how He holds it, a Wilde ? Italian culture?
[after Wilde's jailtime, he went inmediately to France and was in Italy a few times [with Bosie] before he died too young in poverty in Paris, he did not write that much
after he was a free man]

Anybody else think his eyebrows could use a trim?

He could have stray eyebrow hairs as long as my cat's tail, as long as he is alive and happy.

Reality, you are shallower than the toddler's end of a disused outdoor swimming pool in the Sahara.

How do you manage to extricate yourself from the mirror each morning?

The shirt he has on is from 2010. I give him credit for that, most famous people would never wear something from last season never mind 4 years ago.

Damn he looks good. And happy.

bd3zm.jpg

Best photo of Morrissey I've seen in ages. It plucks all my geek strings: a stroll down a Roman street with a hefty antique volume in hand, a pen in the pocket, and a bemused smile upon the face.

Life as it should be lived.

He could have stray eyebrow hairs as long as my cat's tail, as long as he is alive and happy.

Reality, you are shallower than the toddler's end of a disused outdoor swimming pool in the Sahara.

How do you manage to extricate yourself from the mirror each morning?

Alive and happy and tamed brows. Why not all three? Why settle?

he looks great and from the vids of his recent concerts he sounds great too, viva Moz ! should be happy he is still touring!

Forget about the eyebrow, let's get the man a reusable water bottle! For all his work with animals, surely he knows about the ridiculousness and wastefulness of plastic water bottles.

Forget about the eyebrow, let's get the man a reusable water bottle! For all his work with animals, surely he knows about the ridiculousness and wastefulness of plastic water bottles.

I always have my Sigg when I'm at home, but when I'm traveling it is hard to keep track of a reusable water bottle and annoying having to lug it around a city all day. I won't fault him for this.

Best photo of Morrissey I've seen in ages. It plucks all my geek strings: a stroll down a Roman street with a hefty antique volume in hand, a pen in the pocket, and a bemused smile upon the face.

Life as it should be lived.

It's his Leo Haterz Gonna Hate photo.

Once again he is holding a water bottle !
More proof that he is involved in the "secret gin and tonic drinkers society"

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Once again he is holding a water bottle !
More proof that he is involved in the "secret gin and tonic drinkers society"

Benny-the-British-Butcher

My brother does that and thinks he doesn't smell like a distillery.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom