Morrissey fans are the Trump fans of the music world

I do love all their mental contortions to try and deny that Morrissey has clearly lost his mind and turned into a cross between Brigitte Bardot at her animal-lib maddest and some ill-informed Combat 18 thug. I do love a man who says he has never voted allying himself with right wing racist scum. He should just go away now, and never come back, but he's such a contrarian attention whore (like that clown John Lydon with his Trump support) he couldn't do it for even a day. Pathetic bastard. And sadder still are the fans of his who double down on their fandom whenever he says some outrageous shit, going deeper into their siege mentality modes. You really do need to get lives, people, and take those rose-coloured glasses off. This man is a racist mental case now. Period.

Finally a thread that says what no other has so far. For the good of the country we needed this

I do love all their mental contortions to try and deny that Morrissey has clearly lost his mind and turned into a cross between Brigitte Bardot at her animal-lib maddest and some ill-informed Combat 18 thug. I do love a man who says he has never voted allying himself with right wing racist scum. He should just go away now, and never come back, but he's such a contrarian attention whore (like that clown John Lydon with his Trump support) he couldn't do it for even a day. Pathetic bastard. And sadder still are the fans of his who double down on their fandom whenever he says some outrageous shit, going deeper into their siege mentality modes. You really do need to get lives, people, and take those rose-coloured glasses off. This man is a racist mental case now. Period.

You could take your own advice...

Says someone who has registered on a fan site. I'll be expecting an account deletion any second.

YES WE ARE!

43743496-14870164905093987.jpg

Used to be a huge fan. Not anymore. Amuses me to see the shit his dwindling band of hardcore fans say to try and self-justify. Hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom