"Morrissey Fans Faint After Seeing This at His Concert" - PETA blog

PETA press writes:

We have just learned that the graphic video footage that Morrissey traditionally plays during "Meat Is Murder" made three audience members faint during his July 18 show at The Depot in Salt Lake City, prompting security staff to call out, "They're dropping like flies in there!" All three were taken to the hallway, in front of PETA's table, to be revived by EMTs—and all three grabbed copies of PETA's vegan starter kit as they recovered.

The details, including an eyewitness report, are available on PETA's blog...

Morrissey Fans Faint After Seeing This at His Concert - PETA blog

i have no problem with peta. im not a cheerleader but i dont think they are doing evil or are harmful. that said its very very hard to believe

They murder a lot of animals. They campaigned in one town to have stray cats put down rather than spayed/neutered and released. They dump bodies of animals in dumpsters because their freaky leader thinks animals are better off dead than living in this world. The reason they attract so many celebrities is because they know how to get attention with shock and outrage, and they make the battle for public opinion over animal rights much more contentious than need be. Not going to go google all this for you but look it up if you think I'm making it up.

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

They were probably just bored by the set list...like everyone else.

If Horrorsey's fans are cult victims, which they are, how do we describe Horrorsey's entrapment in #CultOfPETA?

Ingrid is insane but Horrorsey chose to throw his career and Legacy on the bonfire of her vanities.

Did Horrorsey pick up a 'Vegan Starter Pack ' as he climbed into his camper van?

PETA & Horrorsey both know that #VegAnarchyInTheUK signals the collapse of both their absurd #Corpsetarian-CheesetarianCults and that there is now no right of appeal.

#BrummieBoy tried to save Morrissey but that C List CrankFraud thought he could lie his way out of 33years of killing cows for cheese & designer leather shoes. BB is dead now, but his ghost is vengeful. PETA and Morrissey try to rewrite their Cults past, conflate Vegan with Corpsetarian-Cheesetarianism AKA Vegetarianism. Exactly what we expect ti see as Cults enter their death throes.

Best wishes
The Ghost of BrummieBoy
Santorini
Greece

They murder a lot of animals. They campaigned in one town to have stray cats put down rather than spayed/neutered and released. They dump bodies of animals in dumpsters because their freaky leader thinks animals are better off dead than living in this world. The reason they attract so many celebrities is because they know how to get attention with shock and outrage, and they make the battle for public opinion over animal rights much more contentious than need be. Not going to go google all this for you but look it up if you think I'm making it up.

If you bothered to Google this yourself and dig just a little deeper -- and perhaps even dare to use your brain -- you'd see how all of that is taken out of context and is perpetuated by groups with a clear interest in hampering animal rights movements in any way possible. I know it's oh so sensational to imagine a group ostensibly dedicated to animal rights secretly bent on killing all animals. What a twist! But it's just your imagination. Use your reason, and ask yourself, "who has something to gain by trying to discredit an animal rights organization?"

Here, I Google'd it for you. Have a read before you again mindlessly perpetuate the lie. http://www.whypetaeuthanizes.com/the-curious-case-of-nathan-winograd.html

Yes, how dare someone force me to think about the consequences of my choices! The very idea!

The videos are tough to watch, to be sure. But one of their videos is what ultimately turned me vegetarian (over 10 years now), and I personally know a handful of people who have similar stories. One who went vegetarian after seeing the video during "Meat Is Murder" on Moz's last tour. So while there are plenty of people repelled by it (as we all should be), the fact is that it does change minds. And I suspect many of those who aren't swayed by the videos and yet voice such profound displeasure with them may be doing so out of a conflicted (guilty?) conscience.

If you bothered to Google this yourself and dig just a little deeper -- and perhaps even dare to use your brain -- you'd see how all of that is taken out of context and is perpetuated by groups with a clear interest in hampering animal rights movements in any way possible. I know it's oh so sensational to imagine a group ostensibly dedicated to animal rights secretly bent on killing all animals. What a twist! But it's just your imagination. Use your reason, and ask yourself, "who has something to gain by trying to discredit an animal rights organization?"

Here, I Google'd it for you. Have a read before you again mindlessly perpetuate the lie. http://www.whypetaeuthanizes.com/the-curious-case-of-nathan-winograd.html

Thanks for the link. It was an excellently detailed refuting of the "PETA happily murders pets/adoptable animals" anecdote ...

Last edited:

Other animal rights groups say so, and it's true. I did look at your link which is a smear campaign against one group who has a smear campaign against PETA but I read most of it and saw no denial that it's true. PETA euthanizes animals and tosses them in dumpsters. There are other animal rights groups that are far better to donate to, and the best thing is to donate locally so you see where the money is going.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/05/pets-shelter-euthanization-rate_n_6612490.html

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/kgun9/news/PETA-says-euthanasia-preferable-to-TNR-270085751.html

Gary Francione also castigates PETA for their murderous agenda.

Vegetarians are no different than Carnivores #GoVegan or STFU! This applies to Morrissey The Cheesetarianism Cow Murderer....

Yes, how dare someone force me to think about the consequences of my choices! The very idea!

The videos are tough to watch, to be sure. But one of their videos is what ultimately turned me vegetarian (over 10 years now), and I personally know a handful of people who have similar stories. One who went vegetarian after seeing the video during "Meat Is Murder" on Moz's last tour. So while there are plenty of people repelled by it (as we all should be), the fact is that it does change minds. And I suspect many of those who aren't swayed by the videos and yet voice such profound displeasure with them may be doing so out of a conflicted (guilty?) conscience.

hugeburger.jpg

Other animal rights groups say so, and it's true. I did look at your link which is a smear campaign against one group who has a smear campaign against PETA but I read most of it and saw no denial that it's true. PETA euthanizes animals and tosses them in dumpsters. There are other animal rights groups that are far better to donate to, and the best thing is to donate locally so you see where the money is going.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/05/pets-shelter-euthanization-rate_n_6612490.html

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/kgun9/news/PETA-says-euthanasia-preferable-to-TNR-270085751.html

Nathan Winograd is, by many accounts, a fraud. I guess it depends on which sources you choose to believe. I look at who's aligned with him (e.g. fast food conglomerates and tobacco companies) and consider how ridiculous the idea that Peta is secretly working against animals rather than for them... seems clear enough to me. But it's also not hard to see why the idea of "exposing" Peta would be so appealing to some. I'm sure it sells newspapers.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-curious-case-of-nathan-winograd-1

Nathan Winograd is, by many accounts, a fraud. I guess it depends on which sources you choose to believe. I look at who's aligned with him (e.g. fast food conglomerates and tobacco companies) and consider how ridiculous the idea that Peta is secretly working against animals rather than for them... seems clear enough to me. But it's also not hard to see why the idea of "exposing" Peta would be so appealing to some. I'm sure it sells newspapers.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-curious-case-of-nathan-winograd-1

selling copy is the reason for a lot of what gets read

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom