Morrissey featured in new PETA poster campaign

Morrissey is featured in new PETA poster campaign - true-to-you.net
5 January 2012

morrissey_peta_poster_02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know his hairs starting to thin a bit but surely that's a bit of an extreme move. We love you anyway Moz!

"Morrissey? I love Morrissey. Where is he? Is he in this room? I can't see him. He's where? I'm on his what? Ohhhhhh..."

I rate this poster 5 balls of yarn.

that cat looks scared,hate cats they are evil little blyters,morrissey looks cool as usual though.dear morrissey please tour uk again soon.:D

Cats are just beautiful : they give you a lot and are very sweet indeed.
Cheers Moz

Or rather than spray or neuter, you could just kill these homeless animals like the vile hypocritical terrorist organisation PETA does.

Or rather than spray or neuter, you could just kill these homeless animals like the vile hypocritical terrorist organisation PETA does.

why would morrissey support someone who did this /

Isn't it wrong to deprive an animal of the natural right to reproduce?
No, it’s wrong to allow these animals to reproduce millions of unwanted offspring that are eventually killed because there aren’t enough responsible homes.
Why should I have my pet neutered?
Animal shelters, both public and private, are faced with an incredible burden: What to do with the overpopulation of dogs and cats that they cannot find homes for? Approximately 3.7 million animals are euthanized at shelters each year, due to the sheer fact that there are not enough willing adopters. Having your pet spayed or neutered ensures that you will not be adding to this tremendous burden.
What are some of the health and behavioral benefits?
Through neutering, you can help your dog or cat live a happier, healthier, longer life. Spaying eliminates the constant crying and nervous pacing of a female cat in heat. Spaying a female dog also eliminates the messiness associated with the heat cycle.
Neutering of male dogs and cats can prevent certain undesirable sexual behaviors, such as urine marking, humping, male aggression and the urge to roam. If you have more than one pet in your household, all the pets will generally get along better if they are neutered.
A long-term benefit of spaying and neutering is improved health for both cats and dogs. Spaying females prior to their first heat cycle nearly eliminates the risk of breast cancer and totally prevents uterine infections and uterine cancer. Neutering males prevents testicular cancer and enlargement of the prostate gland, and greatly reduces their risk for perianal tumors.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom